1995 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Best truck ever made
By BB Bronco on 05/15/10 18:09 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have a dark blue 1995 ford bronco i would suggest buying one if you are looking into it.I have never had a problem with this truck.In my eyes broncos are the best all around trucks All you need to make the exterior look amazing is a set of american racing wheels.It is amazingly safe.I got hit on my drivers side by some drunk guy.My truck did a full roll and landed on the drivers side, ofcourse it was a little banged up but I wasnt.We were able to get the truck flipped upright and it started right up a couple scratches and a small dent is all that happened that was about a year ago and still it is fine. if you can find another car tht can do tht let me no.I love this truck more thn my wife

Big Red
By big red on 12/20/09 07:28 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I absolutly love this truck. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I would buy plenty more. I just wish that it got a little better gas mileage. But the little gas mileage is worth all the excitement that you get when you drive this truck. You can't find a smoother riding 4x4., and you can't find a better digging 4x4. Everything about it is so wonderful they should bring them back and everybody should own one.

after 9 months running strong
By jay on 11/03/09 18:03 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my bronco for 1500 w/ 107000 miles. I replaced spark plugs, spark plug wires, battery and the mass air flow sensor. it has dual exhaust so now it runs great and sounds even better. The heat and a/c work awesome. very strong off road and in snow, a little slippery in rain. there is rust over the rear wheel wells like other broncos. lots of room inside i drove 5 adults to a concert and we were all comfortable. i fit my surfboards inside and drive all over w/ my dog. I hope it keeps running this well. acceleration is a little weak on hills and gas is 14 mpg. so far so good i have driven about 9k so far and wit the parts i replaced i consider this truck a good deal.

Utilitarian
By Tim on 04/12/09 19:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This 95' is my 3rd Bronco. I seem to flock to one every other year because they do what they do so well. Best vehicle I have ever seen in the winter. I pulled a 22' FedX truck out of the snow last year. The 351 has huge torque but the 302 is adequate for most. Add a snow plow and make money or the old lady next door happy. Drinks gas, rides high, and gets you anywhere. Can I order a 2009?

My 3rd. FS Bronco
By Frank Nettles on 03/10/09 10:57 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

THis is my 3rd FS Bronco - My first was a 91 5.8 l XLT -Red / White - I drove it to California twice and I was pleased with the power and mileage / 17.8@ 65 mph Loved it. My second one was Aa 95 - Black & silver what a beauty ! I would still have it but my dad wrecked it in the piney woods SE Texas. The one I now have is my pet driver - 95 Agie red - clean interior and solid as a rock - My grandson & I have had it sideways in greasy red clay / mud - what a ball!

Best SUV Todate
By mark heacock on 03/07/09 22:44 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I've owned a 1986 Chevy S-10 Blazer and a 1979 K-5 Blazer and this SUV by far is superior. I bought the Bronco in 1997 with 48,000 miles. It now has over 225,000 trouble free miles, the only major work was a water pump replacement at about 180,000 miles. The turning radius is unbelieveable, interior room is cavernous, have used this vehicle to haul kids, camping gear, loads to the dump (like a truck), will tow anything I've hitched to it (Class III hitch). This vehicle has done every and anything I've required of it. The only draw back is the fuel mileage.

Life saver
By The Blue Beast on 07/27/08 20:11 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I had a '92 Bronco that was involved in a head on collision with a drunk driver in a '67 Ford LTD. He didn't make it. Anyway, I bought a new 1995 Bronco and am still driving it today. I must add there were a few issues in the beginning. 6 transfer cases, 6 transmissions, 6 drive shafts later, no more issues. I installed a 4" Rancho suspension lift, 33" BFG tires, Bassani headers, Auburn limited slip, and 4.11 gears. The truck still runs strong and I would it sell it for any amount.

By sdt on 06/09/08 18:23 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

Excellent Vehicle. Fuel economy can be maximized, (slowing down) sweet spot on mine; 62 mph on cruise control. 25-30mpg on highway.Getting children in/out not easy, but their being secured in a larger vehicle is an acceptable tradeoff.

It does it all!
By Deb on 07/23/05 13:31 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

We purchased our Bronco - one year after being in a car accident - for its crash test results and pulling power. We love it! It keeps my kids safe and pulls our '74 190 SeaRay without issue. It also does well in the snow. I do recommend switching out the hubs to locking so once you need them they are there and you don't have too wait for a few rotations in the tire for the autos to kick in. The ride can get a little bumpy on the those rough freeway spots, but not everything can ride like a Benz.

great truck
By polski37 on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

i got this truck with 149000 miles for almoust a year i had it i never had any problems it was really wonderfull machine only one complain may be rust on tailgate and door but overall great car