1995 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Royal blue Bronco
By broncoman21 on 02/21/13 21:55 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XL 2dr SUV 4WD

I got this bronco because of a family member passed away sadley. I'm glad they chose this bronco. Its been a great bronco after I replaced the entire rear axle because the spyder gears were chewed up but so far its been good. I've got the normal rust issues on both rear fenders but luckily havent seen any on the bottom of the tailgate yet. Now im just adding accessories to it, and itll be one heck of a good truck for huntin season.

The beast lives!
By Kipp8302 on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Great truck all around thus far. very comfy to drive, although there is a good amount of road noise. will take on about any obstacle. for a full size SUV with a V8 the gas mileage is actually pretty good (about 15 mpg hwy). plenty of space for anything you might need to do with it and short wheel base means tight turns and u- turns are easy. def had some manufacturing issues with body and paint prep for that time period. rust is very common around rear wheel wells and bottom of tailgate which has cause issues with rear window and body movement (rusted quarter panels and not supported completely and will flex). I have wanted a Bronco for years; finally got one and would buy another any day.

Best truck ever made
By BB Bronco on 05/15/10 18:09 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have a dark blue 1995 ford bronco i would suggest buying one if you are looking into it.I have never had a problem with this truck.In my eyes broncos are the best all around trucks All you need to make the exterior look amazing is a set of american racing wheels.It is amazingly safe.I got hit on my drivers side by some drunk guy.My truck did a full roll and landed on the drivers side, ofcourse it was a little banged up but I wasnt.We were able to get the truck flipped upright and it started right up a couple scratches and a small dent is all that happened that was about a year ago and still it is fine. if you can find another car tht can do tht let me no.I love this truck more thn my wife

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
By farmered3 on 01/27/10 17:00 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

My grandpa had a 1980 White/Red Bronco he bought new. When I was able to drive (15 years old on the farm), he sold it to me. The memories I had in that old truck will never die. My dad has a 1966 Ford Bronco (Red/White), a fun ride as well, we use it for pushing snow around the farms and for others. Works awesome. I eventually sold the 1980 to my buddy with over 225,000 miles on it! He still drives it today. The only reason I sold it is because I came across a 1995 beautiful deep metallic wine red, and gold metallic trim Eddie Bauer. I use thing daily and I'm not easy on it. It pulls everything I hook on (small dozer, backhoes, fertilizer spreaders, etc. No one could buy it from me!

Big Red
By big red on 12/20/09 07:28 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I absolutly love this truck. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I would buy plenty more. I just wish that it got a little better gas mileage. But the little gas mileage is worth all the excitement that you get when you drive this truck. You can't find a smoother riding 4x4., and you can't find a better digging 4x4. Everything about it is so wonderful they should bring them back and everybody should own one.

after 9 months running strong
By jay on 11/03/09 18:03 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my bronco for 1500 w/ 107000 miles. I replaced spark plugs, spark plug wires, battery and the mass air flow sensor. it has dual exhaust so now it runs great and sounds even better. The heat and a/c work awesome. very strong off road and in snow, a little slippery in rain. there is rust over the rear wheel wells like other broncos. lots of room inside i drove 5 adults to a concert and we were all comfortable. i fit my surfboards inside and drive all over w/ my dog. I hope it keeps running this well. acceleration is a little weak on hills and gas is 14 mpg. so far so good i have driven about 9k so far and wit the parts i replaced i consider this truck a good deal.

Utilitarian
By Tim on 04/12/09 19:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This 95' is my 3rd Bronco. I seem to flock to one every other year because they do what they do so well. Best vehicle I have ever seen in the winter. I pulled a 22' FedX truck out of the snow last year. The 351 has huge torque but the 302 is adequate for most. Add a snow plow and make money or the old lady next door happy. Drinks gas, rides high, and gets you anywhere. Can I order a 2009?

My 3rd. FS Bronco
By Frank Nettles on 03/10/09 10:57 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

THis is my 3rd FS Bronco - My first was a 91 5.8 l XLT -Red / White - I drove it to California twice and I was pleased with the power and mileage / 17.8@ 65 mph Loved it. My second one was Aa 95 - Black & silver what a beauty ! I would still have it but my dad wrecked it in the piney woods SE Texas. The one I now have is my pet driver - 95 Agie red - clean interior and solid as a rock - My grandson & I have had it sideways in greasy red clay / mud - what a ball!

Best SUV Todate
By mark heacock on 03/07/09 22:44 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I've owned a 1986 Chevy S-10 Blazer and a 1979 K-5 Blazer and this SUV by far is superior. I bought the Bronco in 1997 with 48,000 miles. It now has over 225,000 trouble free miles, the only major work was a water pump replacement at about 180,000 miles. The turning radius is unbelieveable, interior room is cavernous, have used this vehicle to haul kids, camping gear, loads to the dump (like a truck), will tow anything I've hitched to it (Class III hitch). This vehicle has done every and anything I've required of it. The only draw back is the fuel mileage.

Best all around vehicle ever
By Scott on 10/05/08 09:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought used with 57,000 miles, now have 157,000. Great ride height. Lots of room. Great towing. Fantastic in snow and off road. Extremely dependable. A lot of people complain about mileage but I get 18-20 on highway and 15-17 in town. I use synthetic fluids. With so many miles i have been looking for a different vehicle. Checked out Explorers, Expeditions, Tahoes, Jeep Grand Cherokees, Subaru Outbacks. If I were only to use Edmunds reviews, I would buy another full size Bronco before any of the others. Ford should bring back. But from reviews of other Ford products, they wouldn't be able to make them this way anymore.