Used 1994 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Ford Bronco SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

One bad beast
By mike

1994 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my Bronco after blowing money on a Jeep. Bronco is best truck I have ever had! It has taken me everyware I wanted to go. Includeing places I should not have gone. But it is a very reliable truck! Even being still all stock, does very well! I am impressed! Buy a Bronco go have fun. Not one problem with it at all

Gotta love the 351 windsor! Overall great truck. Well built!

Rear diff lock

XL Bronco
By Bronco16

1994 Ford Bronco SUV XL 2dr SUV 4WD

Best truck Ive driven. Great drive- ability, great power will climb the toughest grades on snow or rain. Every part of this truck can be found in part stores or LMC Truck. Mine has 160,000 miles on it and it still starts and runs every time. The five speed manual is bullet proof never had to work on it. It still shifts as smooth as ever. To sum it all up this truck gets a ten from me because it just keeps going and going.

Bullet-proof transmission, great power, awesome driveability

Beter drain holes in the tailgate is all I can think of.

The Best
By Steve

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This was hands down the best truck I have ever owned. It had its typical repairs you would expect from a 12 year old truck, but it ran strong and reliably until it decided to spontaneously combust. The engine compartment burst into flames after sitting for five days and not running at all. Other than the fire it was a fantastic vehicle and will be sorely missed.

Power rear window, 4 wheel drive, comfy leather seats.

The tailgate latching mechanisms could have been designed better. I was constantly having to clean them and regreasing.

My Favorite Ride!
By MARY ANN

1994 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had no major problems with my Bronco. Just the usual wear and tear things. It has 114,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. I have had several people come up to me and ask if I want to sell it. No way! Still looks new. It's a beauty!

I like all of the room that it has, for trips, etc. Great for traveling. I love the paint, white and silver.

The driver's seat material seems to wear in the same spot. I've seen it on other Broncos. Of course, better gas mileage would be nice! :)

Awesome Truck
By Kaboom

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my second '94 Bronco. I've put over 150,000 miles in Broncos and have only had to do 1 repair (other than basic maint like oil, battery, tune ups every 30k) in the past 11 years on both trucks. Awesome ride, power, cargo space. Tough as nails and looks great. Current one has 157,000 miles, just put a new rear end (the 1 repair) and it drives like new. Solid truck that will hold whats left of its value. Safe, fun, and powerful.

Engine 351 has TONS of power, lots of cargo space, 4x4, safe, and just general toughness.

Drinks gas like a you wouldn't believe. Expect around 10-12 MPG. Get a Flowmaster muffler and create terror to other drivers when you step on the gas.