1994 Ford Bronco Consumer Review: 1994 Bronco XLT, most awesome

1994 Ford Bronco - Consumer Review

1994 Bronco XLT, most awesome truck ever
By Jim on

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This was the truck I grew up in, literally. My folks bought it when I was in high school and I inherited it from them. It currently has 214,000 miles on the original engine (5.0) and transmission (E4od). I just finished a 500 mile weekend trip over the weekend for wedding stuff, and it never missed a beat. Ever. Even with all this mileage I set the cruise at 63 mph and it chugged along all night and got 15 mpg too boot! This truck has never been abused, and it shows. That's NOT too say that it hasn't been worked very hard. I tow crap, carry crap, run crap over, and drive through crap. This sucker is indestructible. You will never go wrong.

Ride height, extremely rugged construction. EXTREMELY rugged. And very well designed. This thing is built to be Tough as Nails.

Well, I would have liked to see Ford use a higher quality rust proofing system. This bad boy will go anywhere and do anything with stock rubber and suspension, however, it is prone to the Ford Cancer, rust. Oh, it rides like a log truck, but I like it that way.