1994 Ford Bronco SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Problems with 94
By jphillips93 on 10/02/12 16:35 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have 94 bronco with the 351 under it with the auto tranny 4speed with o/d. i have a problem with it slipping into what seems to be netural when shifting from 4th to od and sometimes before that. Stepping on it at a light the other day i hit about 30mph and it just reved up to about 4grand and would go back into gear till i came to a complete stop any ideas on what it might be. I added a little fluid to it hoping it would help, havent had much time to test it out.

Love the truck!
By Murfman on 05/24/10 06:46 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I absolutely love this truck. I just turned 16 and got it for a first truck. It sounds great and drives smooth. It took me a while to figure out how you take it outta for wheel drive. All ya got to do is put it in neutral and press the brake. I have 37" tires on it with an 8 inch lift with the 351 under the hood. And I'm getting around 13 miles to the gallon. So it's awesome. I would recommend this for anyone.

The Best
By Steve on 04/10/06 13:04 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This was hands down the best truck I have ever owned. It had its typical repairs you would expect from a 12 year old truck, but it ran strong and reliably until it decided to spontaneously combust. The engine compartment burst into flames after sitting for five days and not running at all. Other than the fire it was a fantastic vehicle and will be sorely missed.

Awesome Truck
By Kaboom on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my second '94 Bronco. I've put over 150,000 miles in Broncos and have only had to do 1 repair (other than basic maint like oil, battery, tune ups every 30k) in the past 11 years on both trucks. Awesome ride, power, cargo space. Tough as nails and looks great. Current one has 157,000 miles, just put a new rear end (the 1 repair) and it drives like new. Solid truck that will hold whats left of its value. Safe, fun, and powerful.

Be Careful
By Jim/Jenna on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

We owned it for 2 months with no problems. Then we had to drive to Texas. On the 2nd day of our journe the fan was torqued off and hit the waterpump.(We were pulling a 88 Bronco 2). So we got the waterpump replaced. Then 40mi down the road it happened again, this time it broke the waterpump and the radiator. So we fixed all that and another 50 miles later the fuel pump and fuel filter went bad. So all and all between having to be towed and getting parts fixed it cost us about $1000. Also the back windshield stopped working fom the rear and the switch had to be relaced on the dash. You also can't roll the passenger window back up from the drivers side.

Love this Bronc
By bronc on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have a 94 Bronco Eddie Bauer, and have not been dissapointed. 351W, with the E40D tranny has been a good combination with this truck too. I have 33" tires, and there is no noticeable power decrease due to the diameter change. Wide enough for a sheet of plywood, but short enough to pull a U-turn on most residential streets. The only beef I have with this machine is the overall braun of the parts. My old 85 Bronco was beaten twice as hard as the 94, yet the 94 seems to break more. For the money, especially comparing to new SUV's, a good used Bronco is the way to go. DO NOT BUY A K-5 BLAZER