Used 1994 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Ford Bronco SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

Problems with 94
By jphillips93

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have 94 bronco with the 351 under it with the auto tranny 4speed with o/d. i have a problem with it slipping into what seems to be netural when shifting from 4th to od and sometimes before that. Stepping on it at a light the other day i hit about 30mph and it just reved up to about 4grand and would go back into gear till i came to a complete stop any ideas on what it might be. I added a little fluid to it hoping it would help, havent had much time to test it out.

removable top is the best when out 4x4ing

1994 Ford Bronco 302,000 miles plus
By RKSS

1994 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

My Bronco Buddy has been more faithful than my ex. I did have the trans rebuilt in Jan,2009 other than that it has not had any other work done in the 302,000 miles I have accumulated. My Bronco runs great still to this day.

The removable back seat has not been in it for so long I can`t remember, I call it my WinniBronco and use it for camping.

I have to agree with the other suggestions of the seat materials and padding, and better mileage.

1994 Bronco XLT, most awesome truck ever
By Jim

1994 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This was the truck I grew up in, literally. My folks bought it when I was in high school and I inherited it from them. It currently has 214,000 miles on the original engine (5.0) and transmission (E4od). I just finished a 500 mile weekend trip over the weekend for wedding stuff, and it never missed a beat. Ever. Even with all this mileage I set the cruise at 63 mph and it chugged along all night and got 15 mpg too boot! This truck has never been abused, and it shows. That's NOT too say that it hasn't been worked very hard. I tow crap, carry crap, run crap over, and drive through crap. This sucker is indestructible. You will never go wrong.

Ride height, extremely rugged construction. EXTREMELY rugged. And very well designed. This thing is built to be Tough as Nails.

Well, I would have liked to see Ford use a higher quality rust proofing system. This bad boy will go anywhere and do anything with stock rubber and suspension, however, it is prone to the Ford Cancer, rust. Oh, it rides like a log truck, but I like it that way.

Love the truck!
By Murfman

1994 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I absolutely love this truck. I just turned 16 and got it for a first truck. It sounds great and drives smooth. It took me a while to figure out how you take it outta for wheel drive. All ya got to do is put it in neutral and press the brake. I have 37" tires on it with an 8 inch lift with the 351 under the hood. And I'm getting around 13 miles to the gallon. So it's awesome. I would recommend this for anyone.

It can drive through anything. This truck is a beast. Put it in four wheel drive and you can go anywhere you want.

Mudding Machine
By hockeyfreak55

1994 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I use my Bronco as a daily driver during the week and on the weekends I take it mudding through the Georgia red clay. Although mudding and off roading put years of wear and tear and the only complications I have were do to my stupid teenage invincibility beliefs totaling $1200 in parts, but I won't make that mistake twice

Jack it up!