Used 1994 Ford Bronco XLT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

1994 Ford Bronco

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

1994 Ford Bronco 302,000 miles plus
By RKSS

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

My Bronco Buddy has been more faithful than my ex. I did have the trans rebuilt in Jan,2009 other than that it has not had any other work done in the 302,000 miles I have accumulated. My Bronco runs great still to this day.

Favorite Features

The removable back seat has not been in it for so long I can`t remember, I call it my WinniBronco and use it for camping.

Suggested Improvements

I have to agree with the other suggestions of the seat materials and padding, and better mileage.

1994 Bronco XLT, most awesome truck ever
By Jim

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This was the truck I grew up in, literally. My folks bought it when I was in high school and I inherited it from them. It currently has 214,000 miles on the original engine (5.0) and transmission (E4od). I just finished a 500 mile weekend trip over the weekend for wedding stuff, and it never missed a beat. Ever. Even with all this mileage I set the cruise at 63 mph and it chugged along all night and got 15 mpg too boot! This truck has never been abused, and it shows. That's NOT too say that it hasn't been worked very hard. I tow crap, carry crap, run crap over, and drive through crap. This sucker is indestructible. You will never go wrong.

Favorite Features

Ride height, extremely rugged construction. EXTREMELY rugged. And very well designed. This thing is built to be Tough as Nails.

Suggested Improvements

Well, I would have liked to see Ford use a higher quality rust proofing system. This bad boy will go anywhere and do anything with stock rubber and suspension, however, it is prone to the Ford Cancer, rust. Oh, it rides like a log truck, but I like it that way.

Mudding Machine
By hockeyfreak55

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I use my Bronco as a daily driver during the week and on the weekends I take it mudding through the Georgia red clay. Although mudding and off roading put years of wear and tear and the only complications I have were do to my stupid teenage invincibility beliefs totaling $1200 in parts, but I won't make that mistake twice

Suggested Improvements

Jack it up!

One bad beast
By mike

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my Bronco after blowing money on a Jeep. Bronco is best truck I have ever had! It has taken me everyware I wanted to go. Includeing places I should not have gone. But it is a very reliable truck! Even being still all stock, does very well! I am impressed! Buy a Bronco go have fun. Not one problem with it at all

Favorite Features

Gotta love the 351 windsor! Overall great truck. Well built!

Suggested Improvements

Rear diff lock

My Favorite Ride!
By MARY ANN

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had no major problems with my Bronco. Just the usual wear and tear things. It has 114,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. I have had several people come up to me and ask if I want to sell it. No way! Still looks new. It's a beauty!

Favorite Features

I like all of the room that it has, for trips, etc. Great for traveling. I love the paint, white and silver.

Suggested Improvements

The driver's seat material seems to wear in the same spot. I've seen it on other Broncos. Of course, better gas mileage would be nice! :)