1994 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
1994 Ford Bronco 302,000 miles plus
By RKSS on 09/05/10 07:22 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

My Bronco Buddy has been more faithful than my ex. I did have the trans rebuilt in Jan,2009 other than that it has not had any other work done in the 302,000 miles I have accumulated. My Bronco runs great still to this day.

1994 Bronco XLT, most awesome truck ever
By Jim on 08/23/10 16:26 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This was the truck I grew up in, literally. My folks bought it when I was in high school and I inherited it from them. It currently has 214,000 miles on the original engine (5.0) and transmission (E4od). I just finished a 500 mile weekend trip over the weekend for wedding stuff, and it never missed a beat. Ever. Even with all this mileage I set the cruise at 63 mph and it chugged along all night and got 15 mpg too boot! This truck has never been abused, and it shows. That's NOT too say that it hasn't been worked very hard. I tow crap, carry crap, run crap over, and drive through crap. This sucker is indestructible. You will never go wrong.

Mudding Machine
By hockeyfreak55 on 01/20/09 07:02 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I use my Bronco as a daily driver during the week and on the weekends I take it mudding through the Georgia red clay. Although mudding and off roading put years of wear and tear and the only complications I have were do to my stupid teenage invincibility beliefs totaling $1200 in parts, but I won't make that mistake twice

One bad beast
By mike on 05/13/08 22:32 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my Bronco after blowing money on a Jeep. Bronco is best truck I have ever had! It has taken me everyware I wanted to go. Includeing places I should not have gone. But it is a very reliable truck! Even being still all stock, does very well! I am impressed! Buy a Bronco go have fun. Not one problem with it at all

My Favorite Ride!
By MARY ANN on 01/27/05 17:16 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had no major problems with my Bronco. Just the usual wear and tear things. It has 114,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. I have had several people come up to me and ask if I want to sell it. No way! Still looks new. It's a beauty!

Works great A++++++
By Jondrives on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

No problems with this Bronco and fun to drive! Nice 4X4 truck! Would buy another Bronco!

My Bronco
By mfsta4boss on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

Excellent truck, many years of tough service, and it just keeps going.

The Last of the REAL 4x4's
By rdrna on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

GREAT TRUCK! Recently took a trip to the great desert southwest and went on several desert trails over rocks and through the sand. Best place to test was Grand Staircase where the big Bronco handels a bit like a 2.5 ton solid axle go-kart. Great Fun! Interior very functional without all the soccer-mom baby-buggy BS the Expedition has (oh, did I mention it handels great off road too?), great power, great transfer case (BW 1356 Manual), great suspension.

It's a 4x4, not an suv
By Seacow on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought the Bronco just a few months ago, and so far have been very pleased. My previous Bronc was a '81, no power but also bullet proof. The '94 I now own had 63000 miles on it when I bought it. The power of the 351 is insane. There is always more power when you need it. Steering is typical Ford TTB, but a Rancho steering stabilizer helps. Dual Rancho RS 5000 up front and RS 9000 5 way adjust in the rear is great. The only problem is that the speed control suddenly stopped working. Fit and finish is good, with a little squeek and rattle here and there. None the less, the Bronco is very stable and built to last.

Sure Choice
By xbronco on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my 1994 Bronco XLT in August 2002 as my first truck. Over the past seven months, i have been dully impressed with my Bronoco. It is undoubtedly the most sturdy, most reliable, and most fun to drive truck that i have ever been in. Although it only gets about 16-17 mpg, i would highly recommend a Bronoco for anyone in the market for a modestly priced reliable, safe, and extremely versatile truck. It drives very smoothly on the road and definitely has proven off-road capabilities. On one off-roading trip i pulled 4 Chevy trucks that got stuck out with virtually no effort. Go with the Bronco, it's a sure choice that will never fail.