1993 Ford Bronco Consumer Review: Best reliablility

1993 Ford Bronco - Consumer Review

Best reliablility
By 93beast on

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is an excellent vehicle! I have owned it since it was two years old and have put over 223,000 miles on it since then. With a quarter million miles on it, I am proud to say that it still has its original drivetrain. I have never had any major problems with the vehicle at all. The worst being a water pump that failed. Other than that just some normal maintenance. It is fun to drive and comfortable, mileage has a lot to be desired with todays fuel prices (10 MPG currently). This has been by far the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Has never left me stranded. The AC and cruise control still works!

Removable hardtop is awesome and always draws stares. Functionality and ability it has on and off road has been superb. The 5.8L engine has plenty of power and ride comfort is great as well. Still rides great.

Fuel mileage is lacking. Hard to get into the back seat from the front. Body stress fractures are common in the Broncos with no real way of permanetaly fixing it. Gauges are not very accurate overall.