1993 Ford Bronco SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Good unit
By Arcticblast on 01/10/10 20:38 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have an Eddie Bauer 93 Ford Bronco identical to the one in the picture. I bought it new, it has been a very good rig with a few problems. The ash tray is impossible to use correctly, the 5.8 liter engine has always used a bit of oil, the push button 4x4 has given me problems as well as the automatic hubs, the seats don't adjust back far enough and the keyless remote entry and remote are impossible to find parts for.

2 problems I have had constantly
By Chris on 04/03/08 18:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I do love my EB mocha color Bronco and will never get rid of it. Bought it brand new 7/93. Very very nice to look at! The body and interior are well built and my Bronco has 88,000 original miles on it. But nobody else has mentioned problems with the 2 items I have had to replace 4 times since the very beginning. The A/C compressor (no cost when it was still under warranty) and the radius arm bushings which are a problem due to deterioration from heat. They also cause a problem when you go for a front end alignment because they have to be replaced first. I have a 351W engine and yes the gas mileage is bad!

Top of the heap!
By Seminole61 on 10/31/07 13:15 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This Bronco outperforms the Jimmy I had by a long shot. I live in the woods in MS 4.75 miles from black top. A lot of mud, creeks and hills. Haven't had to do much of anything to it. Love the ride, clearence and power. This 5.8 is much better than the GM 5.7. My daughters Jeep cant keep up on road or in the mud. And a Dodge cant make it out here.

260,000+ Miles
By ATVer1992 on 11/05/04 13:17 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased this vehicle in 2001 with 204,000 miles on it. It was a Southern truck in great shape. Now I have over 260,000 miles on it and it's still running and looking great. As far as I can tell, it still has all original components. I did have to rebuild the rear axle (bearings, seals, ring and pinion, and I threw in a Positrac). If you maintain it right, it will run forever. This truck will take whatever you throw at it. These trucks are a rare find, so get yours and keep it like new.

Best SUV ever....bar none.
By mattb2343 on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased my 93 Bronco with 112000 miles on it for 6,000. TO me, thats one hell of a steal. It has the 5.8 V8 and I have added a k&n filter, thottle body spacer and underdrive pulleys. And of course, it has a 3 inch body lift and rides on some 33's. Gas milage isnt good, I get about 13-14mpg on average. Torque coming out it's ears, but lacks in the pony department. Those few mods really, really heled though.

By JFernandez on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have owned the vehicle since 97". It currently has 148,000 miles on it and still runs and looks like new. Requires minimal serviceing (annual tune-up, rotate and balance tires, ect...)Have had no serious problems at all. Folks are constantly asking if I wish to sell it.