1993 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Road Warrior
By Bill Wilkerson on 12/23/08 19:55 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is powerful, reliable, everyday driver, 351 V-8. Plenty of room and comfort, go anywhere. Commands respect on the highway or off road.

But I still love this truck
By ariba98 on 12/13/08 22:14 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my 2nd Ford Bronco. I find that it has cost me a lot of money keeping it up. The 4X4 had to have work, new brake lines, new oil pan seal. God this list goes on. I really can not complain. The motor seems very strong, but I have put so much into everything else. The only thing that I hate to say is that I have repaired the thermostat and that stupid aluminim piece 6 times on the top of my motor. But I still wish Ford would bring this rig back. I will not sell this big bad girl, I'll keep restoring her.

Fun fun fun
By seth on 12/07/08 09:09 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought a 93 Bronco that has been garage kept and looks it! The exterior has been repainted in 2008 but that is all that has been done, this truck is sharp. The interior is flawless and has 106,000 original miles on the 5.0 engine. It rides great on the 31" tires and sits very balanced. This thing looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

Best reliablility
By 93beast on 08/01/07 18:09 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is an excellent vehicle! I have owned it since it was two years old and have put over 223,000 miles on it since then. With a quarter million miles on it, I am proud to say that it still has its original drivetrain. I have never had any major problems with the vehicle at all. The worst being a water pump that failed. Other than that just some normal maintenance. It is fun to drive and comfortable, mileage has a lot to be desired with todays fuel prices (10 MPG currently). This has been by far the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Has never left me stranded. The AC and cruise control still works!

Go Big One
By tyancey66 on 08/10/06 17:32 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have a 93 Bronco that was my dad's and I love it! It has never let me down.

Excellent runner and worker
By Tom F. on 02/07/05 03:26 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I managed to snatch one of these from my boss for $700. It has the Ford 5.0L with only 91,000 original miles. Body is in great shape - minor dings and a couple of rust spots. Only work it needed was in the steering (cost less than $120). Boss had to either trade to Honda for $500 or sell to me for $700, so I took the offer. I'm glad I did because this truck is great and will last a longtime! No worries when I go camping this year!

Fun in the Sun
By Uncle Bob on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is the second Bronco I have owned. The versatility and ruggedness is awesome. I live in a desert area and this Bronco goes everywhere. I pull a boat at times with no problem. I have kept my Bronco cherry (original as possible. And have had some nice bids for it.

Great rig!!
By Mavrick on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

What a great vehicle. I spent all of last spring and summer with the top off. The 5.8 has been excellent. I have pulled lots of weight with my bronco and it still has never hickupped. Very well thought out rig.

Good all-around vehicle
By 80skid on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased my bronco about 2.5 years ago with 105,000 miles on it. It was a little underpowered with the 302 V8 so I added a chip, duel exhaust, headers, and a K&N air filter and now it performs pretty well. The bronco now has around 124,000 miles and runs like it's almost new and the tranny shifts well. Great for off-roading and the push-button 4x4 is a plus. Love the styling and wish Ford never discontinued the bronco. This vehicle can and will do just about anything you want. It's rugged enough for offroad fun, short enough to park into tight areas, powerful enough to tow a boat (torque wise, it lacks horsepower), and is roomy enough for lots of storage.

great for off-road applications
By Jaron on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

i have had my 93 bronco for about 5 months and i love it more every day i drive it. i purchased it for 5,000 and it had 102000 miles on a replaced engine but the vehicle has 188000 on it. I have taken it off-road many times and each time it has preformed exceptionally well. i have gone off- road with many different vehicles and this bronco out preforms all of them. It has the 5.0 Liter engine in it that gives it execellent power. I can tow my 20' boat without worrying. The only problem with it would have to be the gas mileage, ford has never been good with mpg but they really suck gas on this one, I average 11 mpg in town and 13 on the highway.