1992 Ford Bronco SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Best SUV ever
By dannyjr on 02/12/13 11:25 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I love my bronco had her going on 4 years now. shes holding tough at 167,000 miles on the 5.0 EVERYTIME i turn that key i put my foot in her and commence to beating the crap out of it. Never leaves me hanging and always starts shes been all over the beaches of nantucket island and through the florida mud and swamps. I love this truck so much i actually painted her so she would stand out in traffic. Hands down the best vehicle i have owned always puts a smile on my face when i get to drive her. My old lady took a ride with the top off reclined in the seat and saw the stars. She had to have one so the next week bronco #2 arrived home a 92 NITE edition we rescued out of daytona.

2nd time around
By JMorgan on 09/16/09 12:02 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my second Bronco, the first finally quit at over 600k, I expect a lot from my truck, but I give a lot too. I like the 5th series bronco, mainly because of the new grill style adds a newer look, without taking away the old reliable look. The short wheel base is great, and she's been tested in the swamps in Fl, the mountains of snow in Montana and the ices in NY. I'll have her til she doesn't move anymore.

1992 Bronco Eddie Bauer
By James P. on 11/01/05 00:12 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is a good vehicle with minor details marring the picture. Styling to me is the best of any modern truck. Well-designed interior very attractive to me, but cheap plastic materials put a damper on things. Has many rattles. Seats are VERY comfortable. Removable roof is cool but awkward. 302 V8 (185hp@3800, 270 lb-ft@2400) is refined and torquey; pulls like a freight train and lives under 2000 rpm; best feature of the truck. Good auto transmission. Handling and ride pretty good for a 4x4. Gas mileage in town is 14mpg, 19mpg highway both with a light foot. Strong underpinnings and good engineering mean this 4x4 can tackle most off roading stock. Don't like that gas fill is on driver side.

better than the rest
By YO11 on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Pushing 14 years old and still blows away all the little SUVs out there. Only the Hummer comes close. FORD better get this back into production

Bronco
By Dude46633 on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I Like it a lot

Wonderful truck
By dsickles on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

i got my bronco last summer. So far i have had NO problems whatsoever! this is the first car i have bought that i have had no problems with. i am very imperesed with the tight turnning radius and i love taking the top off. i would suggest this truck to any one looking for reliable and fun transportation.