Used 1991 Ford Bronco XLT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

Good
By TkSost

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I think this is a great vehicle if you can afford the gas on it

The Cinderella second vehicle
By John

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought it as the only way to get out of a terrible lease on a Toyota T100 (most awful vehicle, the Toyota, I've EVER driven); mechanics and people who like Broncos tell me it's "excellent, just dying to be driven." I find it noisy to be inside, stick shift can get tiring, and the arms rests designed for someone about 4 feet tall (so I can't use them). Had it repainted last summer and it looks hot -- very tough -- yeah, "Ford tough." Makes me feel like a real outdoorsman when I drive it. I don't know what it's worth exactly. I just wish it were more comfortable for me, the driver. Maybe if I "just really drive it a lot" (everyone's advice) some day I'll like it better. "

I loved it
By bronco790

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I had a Bronco for a little more then a year and loved it. It was my baby. My brakes went out and i cracked my manifold twice becaue of my driving but that was all that I took it in for. I needed a new tranny but besides that it was perfect I wish i would have never sold it because now I am looking to buy another.

My favorite feature is that you can drive over anything!

New tranny. All Fords need a new tranny but besides that lift and tires

Bad Toy
By Korndaddy

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I've always wanted a Bronco since I was a little boy. I finally had a chance when my wife's car broke down and we had to get another car. I bought me the Bronco and let her have my 2005 Subaru haha. Great running car. Plenty of room, fun to drive. Mean looking. I had to take it in because the anti lock brakes light was on, just dirty, needed to be cleaned.

The fact that it's huge, living in California, people cut you off all the time; they see the Bronco and think twice.

I don't know if I have any.

1991 BRONCO
By JASON MILLER

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my third Bronco. I have now owned one from the 70's, one from the 80's and one from the 90's. I loved them all. I just bought this one and besides replacing a fuel pump, it has been great. It's a great all around vehicle. The gas mileage hurts a little but its well worth it.

All around use. If I want to play in the mud I can, if I need to haul something, I can, if I need to load the whole family up and go, I can do that too.

Take the tire rack off the tailgate like I did. It's just a pain 'cause it's in the way.