1991 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Good
By TkSost on 10/27/09 20:15 PM (PDT)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I think this is a great vehicle if you can afford the gas on it

The Cinderella second vehicle
By John on 06/11/09 20:56 PM (PDT)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought it as the only way to get out of a terrible lease on a Toyota T100 (most awful vehicle, the Toyota, I've EVER driven); mechanics and people who like Broncos tell me it's "excellent, just dying to be driven." I find it noisy to be inside, stick shift can get tiring, and the arms rests designed for someone about 4 feet tall (so I can't use them). Had it repainted last summer and it looks hot -- very tough -- yeah, "Ford tough." Makes me feel like a real outdoorsman when I drive it. I don't know what it's worth exactly. I just wish it were more comfortable for me, the driver. Maybe if I "just really drive it a lot" (everyone's advice) some day I'll like it better. "

I loved it
By bronco790 on 01/13/09 19:47 PM (PST)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I had a Bronco for a little more then a year and loved it. It was my baby. My brakes went out and i cracked my manifold twice becaue of my driving but that was all that I took it in for. I needed a new tranny but besides that it was perfect I wish i would have never sold it because now I am looking to buy another.

Bad Toy
By Korndaddy on 09/13/06 13:35 PM (PDT)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I've always wanted a Bronco since I was a little boy. I finally had a chance when my wife's car broke down and we had to get another car. I bought me the Bronco and let her have my 2005 Subaru haha. Great running car. Plenty of room, fun to drive. Mean looking. I had to take it in because the anti lock brakes light was on, just dirty, needed to be cleaned.

1991 BRONCO
By JASON MILLER on 07/12/05 12:20 PM (PDT)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my third Bronco. I have now owned one from the 70's, one from the 80's and one from the 90's. I loved them all. I just bought this one and besides replacing a fuel pump, it has been great. It's a great all around vehicle. The gas mileage hurts a little but its well worth it.

American In and Out
By aerussel on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle is totally American. Big, conservative styling, comfortable, big engine. It's a true SUV. Lots of room up front and back, plus the back seat folds forward or comes out. Reliable. The only thing I don't like is the front seats are buckets. I'd rather have bench.

best $2500.00 spent!
By pito on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

i love this truck, and that's hard for me to say. toyota man myself for years. purchase at auction,about a year ago.