1990 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Rescue Vehicle
By Barry on 07/29/09 05:17 AM (PDT)

1990 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have used this truck as a vol. firefighter since i owned it. I have been nothing but tough on it. It has held up and has over 300,000 mile on it and still going. I have put a new tranny in it and some minor repair but i wound not trade it for anything. I would like to see a new version of this truck like the Mustang.

American Quality
By mdokell on 04/28/07 23:12 PM (PDT)

1990 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have always loved the Bronco's. When the opportunity came to purchase one I jumped. This thing is great! I can park it anywhere, even for its size. It is equally at home on the road as off. Ford should do more research on this type of vechile to promote sales.

XLT
By Ford Guy on 09/26/05 23:29 PM (PDT)

1990 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

The Bronco XLT is a great vehicle that is fun to drive on or off road.

Learn to love
By MannyJV on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

Like most Fords I have a lot of mechanical problems with my Bronco, but I wouldn't want any other vehicle. I plan on building mine up and keeping it as long as possible.

1990 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L EFI engine
By Dick Forrester on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

First year for EFI in Ford trucks so there some initial problems with electronic sensors. Gas mileage is around 12 mpg. Sturdily constructed and a do-it-all go anywhere vehicle. Towing capicity is excellent. After 133,000 miles, this vehicle looks and drives like new with regular maintenance by the book. Very reliable. Resale value is poor. Ford factory parts are expensive but aftermarket parts are readily available and much cheaper.

Better Idea
By DLS on 03/04/02 16:35 PM (PST)

Bring it back.