1996 Ford Aspire - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspire model:
Alright Car
By Bade on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Ford Aspire 2dr Hatchback

I don't think it is the greatest car, but I do prefer it over some others. The size is what gets me...it is a little to small sometimes, other huge cars like Dodge Ram pickups tower over me, but then it is normal size against other cars. Not as fast as I hoped, but since I have bought it I have never had to do any special work on it other than the usual oil change, and filter change.

GREAT AND FUN TO DRIVE
By Jess on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Ford Aspire 2dr Hatchback

ITS FUN TO DRIVE, IT MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE YOU GOING FASTER THAN YOU REALLY ARE. AND ITS CUTE!

the spec is great
By Linda Fish on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Ford Aspire 2dr Hatchback

this car is the greatest for gas mileage

Inexpensive, reliable FUN!!!
By AspireChick on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Ford Aspire 2dr Hatchback

One review of the Aspire summed it up as BULLETPROOF. I concur with that. My car has 116,000 miles on it and I have done NOTHING to it, other then change oil & filter, and air filter. NOTHING else has been touched. While the 63 ponies under the hood my not break your neck accelerating, it does however manage to get you around decently.

Beats competition
By inimcus on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Ford Aspire 2dr Hatchback

The Ford Aspire has higher build quality and performance than competing models in this catagory. While the design of the car's interior and exterior is not awe inspiring or complex, it's design is a direct result of functionality. The exterior shape gives ample head room for the average person. The simply sculpted interior is made of durable plastics. This vehicle also has enough pick-up to not leave you behind in city traffic or even the Appalachian Mountian highways. If ou are looking for a inexpensive, reliable, fun to drive car, this may be for you.