Used 1995 Ford Aspire SE Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Ford Aspire Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspire model:

Long may you run
By aspirerich@yahoo.com

1995 Ford Aspire Hatchback SE 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 95 Aspire in 1997 with 11,000 original miles on it. It wasn't fancy but it had a lot more room than I expected. The greatest thing about it was it allways ran. It got me thru blizzards, hail storms and city traffic. My son just texted me a picture of the aspire before he took it to the UPULLIT lot. I felt like I was losing a friend. Long may you run-long may you run!

Not the best looking car, but never gives up!
By floridagirl82

1995 Ford Aspire Hatchback SE 2dr Hatchback

My dad bought me a 1995 Aspire (Automatic) back in 1999. It was my first car and at first glance,
I wasn't too impressed, but after driving it, I quickly fell in love and although it's not the fastest little car, it certainly handles well. Drove it on a trip, 12 hours of non stop driving with out any problems and watched it roll over to 100,000 miles that night! It lasted me until 2008, when the transmission finally gave out. I drove to death! It's been sitting in my back yard ever since as I just can't seem to let it go lol. Ac is STILL freezing cold to date! NEVER GAVE OUT! Did have some repairs done during the time that I drove it, but nothing we couldn't do ourselves. HATED GAS :]

Great on gas, cheap parts, fun to drive, never quits!

Kinda ugly and people laugh at you, but when your car outlasts all of theirs, they are baffled. A little slower when the ac is on, but no regrets! Definitely not a family vehicle, as space is limited.

great little car
By sue

1995 Ford Aspire Hatchback SE 2dr Hatchback

I have had no problems with how my Aspire runs, it is GREAT. It is however hard to find parts online that can be shipped to an APO.

The hatchback - I moved last year and most stuff fit in the car. Even a baby bed. Of course the real big stuff required a van.

None.

Good Car
By kat

1995 Ford Aspire Hatchback SE 2dr Hatchback

This is a fun little car. Great gas mileage (40mpg). Bought it used and has been Super reliable, Not had "any" problems, not replaced anything except tires and wipers. Handles well and good power and good brakes. Kinda funny looking from the outside (wife calls it an egg with wheels), but roomy and comfortable on the inside.

Excellent fuel economy and reliable.

Interior noise is a little loud, could be quieter at speeds.

good car
By honeybunny

i had this car for4 years bought used and love it,
chep on gas, oil. tires. brakes and other mentaince .

rides very good, cheap to run and very comfortable seats.

needs no inprovements