1994 Ford Aspire Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspire model:
great little car!!
By teresa on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Aspire Hatchback 4dr Hatchback

Great, reliable, fuel-efficient around town car! Lots of room!! I plan on keeping it forever. But....not powerful or heavy enough to compete with fast moving highway traffic.

my car!
By tori c. on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Aspire Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

For a 9 year old car, my Aspire is in great running shape. I bought it about a year and a half ago, and it had one previous owner. I'm going to be getting a new (used) car in the near future, and the great fuel economy of this car is going to be hard to beat! Had a new clutch installed earlier in the year, but other than that, no major problems.

1994 Ford Aspire
By dkhenning on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Aspire Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I drove this car for over 165,000 miles and, other than about $2000 in repairs, I never had to do anything except the customary LOFs, tune-ups and muffler rapairs. Mileage was still in the 35- mpg range, while acceleration was very good for a four-cylinder five-speed. A few weeks ago, another driver hit my car from behind, totaling it, and I had a very hard time letting it go.

Great Little Car
By MomBought on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Aspire Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car for my daughter to take out-of-state to college and was very glad I did! It has proven to be unusually reliable (for a Ford). She loves the pep it has, the 5 speed transmission, and the GREAT gas mileage (50 MPG). The only problem we had was the muffler and resinator ($300). I also had installed a nicer stereo/cassette for her. The car now has over $80,000 miles on it and is still going strong. Amazing for a tiny little car in a teenager's hands!