1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aerostar model:
Ole Gretta
By Carrie on 03/05/09 11:25 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan XL 3dr Minivan

My 1992 Ford Aerostar has over 219,000 miles on it and I've been enjoying driving it for the past 10 years (bought it with 73,000 mi). Aside from routine maintenance, I've only replaced the starter, water pump, heater core and oil pan gasket/seal in the past 10 YEARS!!! Wish Ford would reinstate manufacturing techniques from the 1990's!!!

Very reliable
By My Aero on 05/30/08 12:27 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan XL 3dr Minivan

I just bought this van used of course for 1300 CDN. I am very impressed with the condition and how well the previous owner looked after it. There are only two things I don't like. It's a pig on gas and not a lot of take off power but it's a van and ideal for what I need as very useful for pleasure or work. Ford did a great job on this model

I'll buy another one
By Dave on 12/06/04 12:19 PM (PST)

1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan XL 3dr Minivan

Bought this great van with 170,000 miles on it. Didn't believe it would last, but drove it another 33,000 miles since then and it's still going fast and easy.

ford aerostar
By thomas L on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan XL 3dr Minivan

I have never had to do anything except the standard repairs..brakes, tires muffler,etc in 10 years..and with 60000 miles on it, its like new. I plan on driving it for serveral more years without any problem...

I do not understand
By Diane on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan XL 3dr Minivan

This auto has never been a problem. We change the oil every 3,000 miles.The only repairs has been brakes, tires, battery, air-condition.