New company, new design, new drivetrain, new process
By autoenthus on
2012 Fisker Karma Eco-Standard 4dr Sedan (gas/electric hybrid DD)
This is a great car. I have had several days with my new Karma, and I love it. I Have driven 300 miles and used only two gallons of gas! The design catches more eyes than I thought, as people are constantly pulling out their cell phones and taking pictures of it. Charging at night is simple. Plug it in and forget it. Interior is comparable to any of the many European luxury cars I have owned, only more plush. Drives like a big car, it does weigh 5300 lbs, but it handles much better than I thought it would.
Favorite Features
50 miles without gas. I have done this several times, so I don't think it is a pipe dream. EPA estimate seems more political (read the gov't owns GM, maker of the Volt) than anything else. Beautiful.
Suggested Improvements
Could use Mercedes Comand system.
By taxes2010
on 04/04/12 13:14 PM (PDT)

This is a wonderful car !!!!! I just purchased 2012 Fisker Karma Eco-Chic 4dr Sedan. Everybody Love's this car people follow me to ask me questions. Driving is a Dream. Fast too and handles well around corners. Still trying to get adjusted to the different screens, but I guess that comes with having this Fantastic car. I have the only one in Baltimore Md.