Fiat 500L Easy with Sunroof.
By evbruno on
2014 FIAT 500L Easy 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
We purchased a 500L Easy Rosso Perla with Red/Cementite Seats and sunroof at the end of 11/2014. I really enjoy the dual clutch transmission gives me the "manually feel" but I do not wear out my left knee in city traffic. The adjustability of steering column up/down in/out is excellent. The vehicle is mainly driven in the city we have done some highway driving one 3 hour trip and the ride was very comfortable. With the rear seats down I was able to get a 55 inch flat screen TV in the box with about 1'' to spare with length and width in to the 500L. The 500L has the Daytime running lights which I have enabled. The UConnect works well with my iPhone.
Favorite Features
My wife likes adjustability of both the driver and passenger seats, she likes to sit up high. We have been running the 500L with the Navigation set to inform us when every we are 2 miles over the posted speed limit. My wife and I both like the feature especially in city driving. The car has has a 110v/150w outlet for the rear passengers. The full length moonroof/sunroof is actually much more enjoyable than originally expected.
Suggested Improvements
Any dirt on the moonroof/sunroof looks like dirt on the screen cover when looking up from inside the vehicle. USB ports in for the rear passengers that could be selected as input sources for UConnect system. Nav system needs a way to import/export addresses via USB/SD Card or Cell Phone. The Heated Seats only have an on/off position. It would be useful to have low/med/high settings.