2014 FIAT 500L Consumer Review: NEVER BUY FIAT!!

2014 FIAT 500L - Consumer Review

2014 FIAT 500L

Lounge Wagon (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

NEVER BUY FIAT!!
By mahmabear on

2014 FIAT 500L Lounge 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I got the car, drove it home, very next day it didn't start.
Took it to the shop, it said, "It's too cold for it here" (Northern Indiana)...Brought it back home, drove it for three days (300 miles) with starting issues...then it totally broke down.
Wouldn't start, stereo was cutting out and blowers on the heater/air conditioner stopped working.
Call for Fiat Roadside assistance, three times a day for 6!!!!! days until they finally came to get it.
Towed it to the shop where it has sat for two weeks.
I am getting the run around completely.

They are dragging their feet and telling me there are no problems they can fix but there is still an issue. I can't say one thing positive about the service, the car, or any of the people involved in this whole process. We have asked for a replacement, they refused. We have asked for a refund, they refused. And they can't/won't fit it. I can't drive it and will not for any reason put my kids in a car who is drawing too much power to the steering column which will likely cause a fire...I just won't.

Improvements...pick up your piece of crap and give me my money back. Never ever ever ever ever buy one of these, ever...there are safer options out there that do not have these service issues...pity the reviews I found leading up to the purchase were all rave reviews. Cause this thing is a horrible, expensive nightmare...3 days!!! I got to drive my new car for 3!!!!!!! days! This has already cost me over $1000 and I am supposed to put tags on it on Saturday...hummm, wonder how that will work when I can't even drive it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By micksterino
on 03/03/14 15:36 PM (PST)

You should contact a Lemon Lawyer in your state. You pay nothing to the lawyer if you win or lose. They will take it back.