Fiat 500L automatic
By jimofdenver500 on
2014 FIAT 500L Lounge 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I really like my new 500L but it does not like me. After 6 days, 350ml, it broke down in stop and go traffic on I-25 outside Denver. The twin clutch automatic heated up, smoked and therefore the system shut down. Had roadside assistance tow it back to the Fiat dealer. After setting for three days the car started okay and was drivable. The dealer could not find any problems, the engineer in Italy could not find any problem with the readout data. Their comment was that with the stop and go traffic the 500L twin clutch automatic acted "normally". So what am I to do?? Not drive the car in USA stop and go traffic?! Fiat USA is still working with me so hopefully there will be a positive outcome.
By rafaelsfo
on 08/14/13 15:37 PM (PDT)

Im having an issue with my car too, its been for a week and a half with the mechanic, as is very new, they order parts from far california, it looked like a problem with the oil valve, and they are still verifying all is rigth . it would be a complete pitty if our cars end with more issues, i really love mine.