2013 FIAT 500 Consumer Review: Truly is more fun to the gallo

2013 FIAT 500 - Consumer Review

Truly is more fun to the gallon!
By barbinwoods on

2013 FIAT 500 Pop 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in a 2010 Prius for my 2013 FIAT Pop four-dr hatchback. Bright Yellow. I loved the Prius but did not care for the Service Dept for Toyota in my area. Happy to not have to return to them. My FIAT has six-gears Automatic transmission. It has a Sport Mode button. I live in a hilly region of AR and appreciate the sports-car feel of my FIAT 500. Attended a FIAT Rally recently with 22 FIAT 500's. Great time on mountainous roads! Staff from Landers in Benton AR made it all the more fun. I highly recommend both the car and the people from Landers.

Design, small car feels big inside. Six Speed automatic transmission is fun and has no clutch. Takes me back when I drove an Austin-Healy. Fun Fun fun. On the FIAT Rally recently, I was amazed at how many "mature" owners were there. All loving their 500's. I love my FIAT 500!!!

I personally could do with fewer special electronic features. Should please folks who like all those items. I'd like it more simple in that regard. I guess deep down I'm still a sports car purist. side moulding would be nice to have as a feature. I will buy them post purchase. The sides are vulnerable without them.