Amazing car for the money
By grizzinwi on
2013 FIAT 500 Sport 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
I'm very pleased the Fiat 500 Sport thus far. Very comfortable for my 6' frame despite its diminutive size along with better ease of ingress/egress than its rivals. Handles well and is surefooted in snow. Fits in parking spots others won't. Feature rich- AM/FM/CD power windows, a/c, heated mirrors, fog lights, cruise, automatic door locks, Bluetooth and alloy wheels are standard. Excellent fit and finish. Current incentives for 2013 models make the 500 a steal. This is one small car that doesn't feel like a penalty box. It brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.
Favorite Features
There are many. The (optional) heated seats on a -21F morning. Tap the turn signal and they stay on a few seconds for lane changes and shut off. The key folds into the fob- no more holes in my jean pockets. The headlights stay on long enough after you shut it off (the time is adjustable) to light your way into the house. If the front wipers are on, the rear wiper comes on when you are in reverse. The driver's seat is height adjustable. The Sport button quickens throttle response and tightens the steering. And yeah, it's good on fuel.
Suggested Improvements
Indicator lights for the Sport and rear window defroster buttons at the button locations. More headroom in sunroof equipped cars which is one reason I didn't get the sunroof; my head cleared but not by much.