Truly is more fun to the gallon!
By barbinwoods on
2013 FIAT 500 Pop 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
Traded in a 2010 Prius for my 2013 FIAT Pop four-dr hatchback. Bright Yellow. I loved the Prius but did not care for the Service Dept for Toyota in my area. Happy to not have to return to them. My FIAT has six-gears Automatic transmission. It has a Sport Mode button. I live in a hilly region of AR and appreciate the sports-car feel of my FIAT 500. Attended a FIAT Rally recently with 22 FIAT 500's. Great time on mountainous roads! Staff from Landers in Benton AR made it all the more fun. I highly recommend both the car and the people from Landers.
Favorite Features
Design, small car feels big inside. Six Speed automatic transmission is fun and has no clutch. Takes me back when I drove an Austin-Healy. Fun Fun fun. On the FIAT Rally recently, I was amazed at how many "mature" owners were there. All loving their 500's. I love my FIAT 500!!!
Suggested Improvements
I personally could do with fewer special electronic features. Should please folks who like all those items. I'd like it more simple in that regard. I guess deep down I'm still a sports car purist. side moulding would be nice to have as a feature. I will buy them post purchase. The sides are vulnerable without them.