From Pop to this little monster
By hb1578 on
2013 FIAT 500 Abarth 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
Why I like this car? because I'm a Scorpius, Why I get this car? because I'm a Scorpius, and why I keep this car? because it's a scorpion. Scorpius people always like choose something that others usually don't, many of my friends don't understand why I get a little car like this? but, why would I get a corolla? this little Abarth, it's small, it's easy to park in the city, it's mean, it's fun, it's fast, it growl like a super car(on the happy meal menu), it's full of excitement, it's characteristic. I enjoy driving it everyday without worry about finding parking space(I live in SF, you know what I mean if you've been here). The customer service is excellent in SF and San Jose dealer.
Favorite Features
turbo, blue&me system, size, sport-tune suspension, Did I mention It has a turbo charged engine that has output of 160hp and 170 foot pound of torch and humiliate the other cars on city street like no one else??? straight pip exhaust.
Suggested Improvements
lower the driver sit a little bit would be better, plastic door panel making sound while driving on the uneven road, no good. steering wheel little too far away from me, but luckily I still can reach it.