You have to Drive this car!!!
By mikebnascar8 on
2012 FIAT 500 Lounge 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
My first impression was to laugh at this car, it was tiny and looked 'different'. I never thought that I would Love driving it! The 6-speed Italian made tip-tronic automatic is a brilliant transmission! Shifts when you want it to & gives you a great power band. It's 101hp, so your not going to win any drag races... but you can throw this car into any corner, on ramp or off ramp almost at any speed and it will just go exactly where you point it! I was baffled by how amazing this car handled! In the sport mode, you will notice a difference in throttle response, shift points and steering feel. The Bose radio is amazing, the overall quality of the car is unparrelled in this price range!
Favorite Features
The best part of this car is driving it. It's fun, you want to take it everywhere! The car was made to be turned and driven down windy roads. Parking is great, the visibility is perfect. Feels like your driving a high end european sports car w/ the handling & interior quality. You will be impressed! Impossible to hate, dollar for dollar you can beat this car!
Suggested Improvements
Seat height could be a bit lower... ummm I really can't think of anything else.
By igofishingalot
on 08/28/11 13:26 PM (PDT)

Our first impression was about the same except that my wife was about to club me with a plastic water bottle for not evacuating the lot before the salesman came upon us. Before we left she had one picked out and loves it.

By johnporter65
on 08/06/12 11:58 AM (PDT)

My impression was the same till I drove it and I fit in it great