Texas 500
By toaot500 on
2012 FIAT 500 Pop 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
I ve had my car for about a month and I am enamored with it! It drives like a much sportier and expensive car you feel the bumps but only slightly most of it is absorbed. I cant tell you how much I love the way the interior looks like it came from a Maserati. I ve had alot of cars in the past but this one is actually my favorite so far. It may not be the fastest on the road but you never get the impression that its not. I was going for the Sport model because I liked the wheels and the body kit but the differences, between it and the Pop are minimal in performance (I've test driven both in a manual). Both have a sport button like the Mini that make the small 1.4l come alive. GAS SAVER!
Favorite Features
Sport Button, Blue&Me and the Key and Sirus radio are the bomb.com, Not to mention the interior feels upscale.
Suggested Improvements
mmmm.... Only suggestion is to offer nav. I cant wait until the Abarth comes over here!
By pd14_98
on 08/16/11 07:01 AM (PDT)

Hey there - I bought the Sport because I felt like the Bose sound system + alloy wheels (not hubcaps) + super-comfy bolstered sport seats + spoiler + fog lights + chrome exhaust + rear fascia design were worth the extra money. You are right, though, that the Pop & Sport have the same mechanics : transmission, engine, and excellent Sport button. For someone not wanting to spend more than 16 or 17,000 on a car, the Pop is an EXCELLENT buy.