2012 FIAT 500 Consumer Review: Silly, Crazy FUN!! I am sooo i

2012 FIAT 500 - Consumer Review

C Lounge Convertible (1.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Silly, Crazy FUN!! I am sooo in love!
By flygrl on

2012 FIAT 500 C Lounge 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

Are you kidding me? I love this car so much. I keep my cars for years...I had an 82 Rabbit Convertible for 17yrs and a 99 Beetle for 14yrs. I obviously love fun cars. The minute i test drove this car I was hooked. I only drive manual transmissions, so I am only speaking about manual Fiat 500c. I feel like I am in a Fellini movie, everytime I get behind the wheel. People keep talking to me at every stop light. If you don't like lots of attention...don't purchase one. It is a cute little race car. There is a button for SPORT mode...this gives you an option for RPMS. I am a flight attendant, so I don't drive too much. When i do drive I want something that makes me smile. This is a GEM!

4yr 50,000 warranty!! Bluetooth/smart phone features. I hook up my iphone (Pandora) amazing sound. Talk on my phone with hands free button. Pistachio green is so Italian!! Ivory interior is gorgeous. SPORT button turns manual transmission into a Ferrari! (kidding) It is really fast. Rag top convertible can be raised and lowered while driving, with push button ease. Making friends wherever I go. Silly, crazy fun! She is an Italian darling. Retro colors and interior , so 60s!

I am slightly annoyed by all the people following me and asking questions. I wish there was a feature for that.
By monalisavito
on 08/16/13 12:00 PM (PDT)

hi flygrl, glad you love your 500..i have a 2012 sport and love it too, but my battery just died on me and left me stranded..yucky experience. like you, i don't drive it often and know that drains the battery. have you had any starting issues and do you use a trickle charger?