Made me smile - UNTIL…
By freefall1 on
2012 FIAT 500 Sport 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
The Fiat made me smile too, until it began having issues. Basically cold start problems, but finally a stall in traffic. In so many ways, the Fiat is a super little car, but if it isn't reliable, it isn't in the running. I've sold mine and have no seller's remorse except for the monitory loss.
Favorite Features
Attractive
Suggested Improvements
By bentleyjazzie
on 08/14/12 11:54 AM (PDT)

Fiat=Fix it again, Tony. Fiat sucked when it was in the American market years ago, and it still sucks apparently....

By oboogie71
on 01/28/13 12:56 PM (PST)

I've sold mine, too, at a great loss. It is a cute car, very stylish, but the car isn't well made. It's cheap, badly made, and it was falling apart at 16,000 miles. I have a Prius c now, and it has everything I need and more. Lesson learned. If I could have two cars, I might keep a Fiat for fun, but for an everyday car? NO WAY.

By jchasp59
on 03/01/12 07:54 AM (PST)

I had even more extensive problems with mine (body seams unwelded and unpainted during manufacture). Chrysler/Fiat has promised me a replacement, that's been sitting on the dealers lot since 02/12/2012. They also promised that I'd have the replacement by 02/24/2012, but I'm still with a car (03/01/2012), with no replacement date in sight. I have a case manager with Fiat, Kathy Nelson. But, conveniently for Fiat, I have no way of contacting her. Will sell mine with no remorse, as well, if I ever receive the promised replacement 500.