I've fallen!
By rcaplan on
2012 FIAT 500 C Pop 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
I have fallen in love with the Fiat 500! I went from a VW New Beetle to my Fiat and I couldn't be happier! I was going to get a Mini but could never pull the trigger. The moment I sat down in the Fiat it had me. The drive is wonderful, the features are amazing and all at an extremely great price! I only wish the seats sat a little lower but that could be due to being used to driving a Bug for the past 5 years. Do yourself a favor and if you are at all contemplating a Fiat, get one!!!
Favorite Features
Speed beep, multiple ways to have the top down. Speed control, the dash... pretty much everything about it!
By tlmenke
on 03/21/12 15:49 PM (PDT)

I rented a Fiat from Enterprise car rentals this week to test drive the car. I currently have a van and was worried the small car would be a shock to my system. I was wrong I loved the car. I am ordering the convertible next week. I do have two concerns: When the top is in its lowest position, it is very difficult to see out the back window. Is this something that you get use to. Or how did you solve it. I am ordering a red cloth top. What color do you have, have you noticed if it has faded in color. Any advice is much appreciated.