Fiat 500 Lounge
By 1259alisa on
2012 FIAT 500 Lounge 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
Bought my Fiat 500 Lounge loaded -4 months ago and love it! Everything is very easy to read/use. Lots of attention to details like digital mileage read out mpg,love the heated seats, Sirrus radio free first year, nice leather, Great turn ratio, easy to park, drive. Good recovery on wet freeway roads-experienced this! No problems, 4 years maintenance of everything, 8K oil changes. Gettting 31mpg average. Smooth ride for such a small car, quiet unless you open moonroof. Downsides:need tinting (Texas!)sun shade not solid, hard to get into backseat. Need "Sport" button for quick acceleration. 23,400K Great customer service. Very happy with purchase. Blows the competition on away!
Favorite Features
Digital readouts of everything, heated seats, Sirrus radio with BOSE system, smooth ride, easy to drive/park, easy to turn, colors are great. Nice looking interior. Steering wheel bluetooth connection so nice. All volume, radio station buttons on sterring wheel. Wonderful!
Suggested Improvements
Make backseat handle easier to use, power seats, nicer standard mats, solid sunshade, gas fill up on driver's side, Ipod plug in more accessable than glove compartment, closed bin for change/stuff
By 1259alisa
on 10/09/12 08:19 AM (PDT)

Update to my original post. I have owned the Fiat 500 Lounge now for a year and it is still wonderful. I have had zero maintenance issues and the service is quick and free! The best thing about this car is that I have been able to get into parking spots others can't, get around other vehicles in traffic and so fun to drive. It was hard to get rid of our Ford-150 but it was worth it. I have found the gas mileage is better if you put premium in it. I average about 28 miles but all stop and go. 34 mpg if hwy. driving. I know that I have saved hundreds of dollars on gas and maintenance. That pays for when I need something delivered. Alot more fun to drive!