CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PATHETIC
By lamorty on
2012 FIAT 500 C Pop 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
I also have had "issues" with my Fiat. Some are being rectified others...my loss. Will need to wait for 6-8 weeks for a part r/t the strut. Concerned with an event.. "slipping into drive" while idling. Not explanable nor able to recreate. Now I am concerned with safety Poor customer service including refusal to give reasoning in writing, an e-mail address and also to give me the persons last name that denied minor repair. Response: "I contacted Fiat Canada via phone and therefore my response was to be via phone". Requested an appeal and denied...told she was the final say and was speaking for FIAT. All I can say is buyer beware!!! Well with FIAT CANADA anyway!
Favorite Features
Car is fun to drive great on gas....certainly get alot of positive comments r/t to appearance. Clearly, FIAT is not the full package...car I do like, however lack of customer service will have me looking for my next car somewhere else.
Suggested Improvements
Do something with your Customer Service Reps...at the very least can you pretend to care??? Can't understand the refusal to confirm any discision in a hard copy.