5-STARS for the 500
By bill_s_in_az on
2012 FIAT 500 C Pop 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
2.5 months 2300 miles 40.7mpg on 87Octane Had to adjust the headlights downward, but that was the only issue. Rado/CD/USB media/Bluetooth all work great! ECO Drive download to PC to monitor efficiency is nice if you want to save the universe. Key fob remote range is very short :( 5M trans very easy to use even in stop light traffic. Cold AC! My F-150 (17.5mpg) sits while I cruise all over town. I used to consume 2 gallons a day, so now I'll save enough to break even at initial cost, current driving distance, and gas prices-- all in about 16 years, but it will be so much fun!!!
Favorite Features
The USB/3.5mm connection port handles up to 32GB of WMA or MP3 music files. Locking passender side door locks the trunk which has a surprisingly huge capacity for a case of 16 oz water bottles and all the rest of the groceries. Backup inteference BEEP warning a nice feature in and "economy" car.
Suggested Improvements
Put note in drivers manual, "If you experience rear visual difficulty with the convertible roof in the full open position, please raise the roof to see through the glass rear window. You may then return the roof to the full down position when you desire!"