2012 500 sport (manual)
By pd14_98 on
2012 FIAT 500 Sport 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
I am a new Fiat fan for life! The 500 sport is a winner for me. Very reliable, very peppy & fun to drive, very economical, and very beautiful. I get 44 mpg on highway drives with the A/C on...this car easily exceeds the EPA rating for highway milage. Driving in the city is closer to the EPA rating (30-32 mpg in true bumper to bumper city driving). Even though I did not have a big budget, I am very happy I bought the Sport with a few options (18,600) and not the Pop. The sport has exceptionally comfortable seats and adds so much extra equipment for a small premium that it was worth getting over the Pop...I strongly recommend this car to everyone who admires it.
Favorite Features
Automatic climate control in a tiny affordable car! Fuel efficient yet powerful engine. standard cruise control. sport driving mode. smooth shifting transmission. sport seats are extremely comfortable on short and long trips. Blue & Me system is excellent -- control iPod and cell phone through voice commands or steering wheel buttons. Trip computer is handy, and of course the overall design is great. Handling is sporty and accurate. Strong brakes.
Suggested Improvements
Heated seats are available only with automatic; it would be nice to offer them with the manual. The design of this car is so tight, there is little to improve...maybe a center console storage box?