2006 Ferrari F430 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F430 model:
Get the Rock Star Treatment
By banx on 08/22/10 12:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari F430 F1 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

It's a fantastic vehicle, all you can possibly imagine. While a few tenths of a second off the 0-60 pace of a Corvette Z06 or a Nissan GT-R, those cars don't get the looks or attention this car gets. A Porsche 911 Turbo is almost invisible next to this Ferrari. It has the F1 transmission, but be WARNED, it's not reliable. The entire transmission had to be replaced under warranty at 3K miles. The OEM optional Blaupunkt Hi-powered stereo just croaked at 5K miles (not covered by warranty), even though it had barely been used the past 12 months (engine sound was too intoxicating to listen to the radio for more than 5 minutes) and was never played at more than low volume in the driveway.

F1 Ferrari F430
By F1Guy on 11/07/08 18:56 PM (PST)

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

Have owned 50-60 autos in my lifetime; many of the higher end types. The F430 beats them all, hands down. This car has it all; style, presence, speed, quickness, a wonderful, yet sporty ride and a great (F1) tranny. It is the best overall balance of sporting and stylistic ride and handling I have ever owned. It costs more than many houses, but if you love to drive, and appreciate fine automobiles, this is the top of the heap. The sound of the car, either at idle or WOT, will sell you on it, even if nothing else does! Do it if you can...you won't be disappointed.

Ferrari 430 Spyder Coupe
By ferraridrew on 02/24/07 15:25 PM (PST)

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

This car is good. It's very fast, agile, cool looking, and makes me as popular as a 17 year old. I purchased it in North Carolina.

WOW!
By F.SALA on 10/22/06 07:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

I love my F430 Spider. It is by far the best Ferrari I've ever driven and owned. It is as smooth as a luxury car and handles like it's on railroad tracks. When you drive this car at full pedal to the metal the sound is out of this world. The best feature: no more timing belt and valve ajustments services. I'm going for another ride, caio!

F430 Spider F1
By Ernesto on 10/21/06 21:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

After I had experienced the Ferrari Testarossa in 1999 I also purchased the Maserati Spider 2002 as a companion. Then one day I noticed the F430 in the lot at the dealer while picking up the Maserati after service. I fell in love with this new Ferrari car. I had to go and purchased it the following week and I have no regrets since. It is a blast of fun, expecially when driving thru a tunnel, the experience and feeling is the same as if I was driving a Formula One. The shifting of gears is so quick and the engine responds immediately, the noise is phenomenal. The acceleration is exhilarating. This is the best car in my stable.

Incredible Car
By PERRIE on 06/14/06 20:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

I love my new F430 spider. It is an incredible improvement from my 2003 F360. It's much more luxurious, has a better ride, acceleration etc. The biggest difference is how smooth the shifting has become and the ride quality. It looks fantastic and has the best interior I have seen on a sports car. While I certainly wouldn't drive it everyday I find I am using it much more than the F360. I can't wait to take it out whenever I have time. My wife's biggest complaint is that everyone looks at the car. It is expensive but worth every penny.

Amazing Car
By Jack on 04/22/06 03:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari F430 Challenge 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

The Ferrari F430 Challenge is the best car that I have ever driven and I have had them all. It is so smooth and light to drive! Wow! It is expensive, but well worth it!

2006 F430
By ferrarifan on 02/14/06 05:43 AM (PST)

2006 Ferrari F430 F1 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

I am more than satisfied with the 2006 F430. Although I loved the Modena 360 I used to have, the F430 is much better than the 360 in many ways. It is far smoother and faster. Its design is more aggressive and modern, although one could argue that the 360 had more artistic lines. They are both beautiful, but different. The interior is covered with the finest leather you will see in any car with beautiful stitchings. Its instrumentation is functional and elegant. The HiFi version is terrific with clean sound and base. Its handling, speed, agility, and feel are second to none. It is one of the most beautiful cars ever created with its presence noticed on any road with admirers everywhere.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.