2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 612 Scaglietti model:
keeps on beeing just great
By debu99 on 11/19/11 16:47 PM (PST)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

Owning the 612 now over 3 years and using it in evey day traffic it just keeps on being great, The paint job is the only problem, technical it's fantastic and by far the best car i ever owned..

Incredible Ride, Sticker Shock, Low MPG
By Arnell Baylet on 06/28/07 22:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

Best controllable acceleration ever witnessed in a vehicle. Breaking is mind blowing. Handling exceptional (except tears through $400 tires). Seat comfort and visibility are the best I have witnessed in Ferrari lineup, and I am lucky enough to have owned 3 prior.

612 Scag The Best!
By gregMTU on 05/30/07 10:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

The engine is strong pulling right up to 7000 rpm, handling is excellent, yet remains fairly quiet interior wise unlike our former Aston. 612 really is an enjoyable car!

612 Scaglietti! Quietly the Best Ferrari Ever!
By Darrel McOnnery on 01/21/07 12:58 PM (PST)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

This car, the 612 Scaglietti, is overlooked compared to the Spider and Enzo, however it performs better than any Ferrari I have ever owned or driven in. People go nuts over this car when you "run it." It has the comforts of a Cadillac, yet the performance of a Viper. I am truly extremely satisfied with this Ferrari.

612 After One Year
By Don Brodie on 01/02/07 12:40 PM (PST)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

The reliability of this car is only fair. I initially had severe computer problems that started the car on 6-cylinders and after two minutes switched to 12 cylinders. The car shook and sputtered for those two minutes. This was corrected after two visits in which a computer re-programming took place. Now I have my check engine light constantly flashing even after being deactivated, twice. It again recently activated, and I have to bring it in again for the third time.

Exquisite
By Stephano on 04/28/06 14:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

I have had this top of the line Ferrari and it's the best of the three that I've had. I wanted to get an Enzo, but it is too much money. The 612 Scaglietti is nicer and cheaper. I also have a Bentley GT which drives much better.

Not an everyday car
By Mike on 03/29/06 13:42 PM (PST)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

I just purchased this Black on Black with yellow stiching 612 and it is EXCELLENT! Peoples' jaws drop and heads are flying from all directions when I drive by. The exterior is great with side scallops which look great and lines that cut between the headlamps. The rear trunk has two additional storage compartments which is great. The interior is supperb with automatic climate control, automatic headlamps, rain sensing windshield wipers, electric seats, heated seats, electric mirrors, and rear seats are just as comfortable as the front ones. I warn you though this is not an everyday car, considering I payed over $300,000 dollars it. The steering mounted sport button is 10 times better than normal auto.

612 Ferrari is Fabulous!
By Keith Ricards on 03/04/06 10:57 AM (PST)

2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

This is the first Ferrari I have owned where the ride can be tolerated everyday, yet performance was not sacrificed. It is a very enjoyable car, I cannot think of anything else I would want to drive right now.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.