Used 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 612 Scaglietti model:

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Worth The Wait!
By Michael Noland

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

Absolutely Awesome! This car is so fast, and handles like a "Lambo" without the backbreaking jarred ride. So glad I purchased this vehicle. I will only drive the 612 Ferrari model.

Engine is outrageous. Handling is very strong without killing you. Seats and Interior are "artwork".

Outside of approaching $3 a gallon gasoline in U.S.A., I would not be concerned with anything on this Scaglietti. Tremendous vehicle.

612 Scaglietti: THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!
By Chris Treyes

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

No imitator here. Purchased this car for the Speed, Comfort, and "CLASS". Waited nearly Two years, but honestly worth it. Bentley, Aston, Lambo, no longer carry this type of Ferrari substance, nor its price tag. Extremely satisfied with this 4.0 0-60 large, safe, comfortable sports car. Truly in a world of its own.

Seats, Handling, outrageous torque and speed for larger car. Backseat can be safely used for human beings! This is no "little boy, little league" vehicle.

Other than the normal "gas mileage" complaint, this car has exceeded my expectations.

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - The Ferrari Best Ever
By MARK CONNERS

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

This car has an outrageous BMW 7-Series-like ride, with awesome handling and braking. Its seats are outstanding. The back seats have enough room. the car even comes with a full trunk. It actually gets decent gas mileage. This is my third Ferrari in nine years and it is truly my favorite to date.

The styling, engine, seats, full trunk, full backseat, braking, handling, and great a/c.

I can't name a single necessary improvement, this is an unbelievable car.

Not What it Seems
By John Arnold

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

When I first bought the 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, I was anticipating the greatest experience of my life. It was a great car the first couple of days, but it lost its excitement fast. The lack of a sporty design tends to not turn as many heads, but the power will take you off the line faster than any other car you will find.

Best Ferrari Ever
By david byer

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

After ordering a Ferrari 360 Modeno and finding it too small for my 6'4" frame, I decided to order the 456GT to be remodeled. Ferrari didn't know exactly when it would be coming in, so I just transfered my deposit and waited over four and a half years. I recieved all the artists drawings, engineering pictures and eventually the final pictures of the first two cars to be shown at the Detroit auto show. Upon picking up my 612 Scaglietti I was first impressed with how solid it felt and how quiet and comfortable the interior was. Its instrumentation is simple, the stereo is great but what you get from this car mostly is an eye catching exotic car that isn't too exotic. Being over 40 years old it is the best car in the world to me.

The automatic transmission with the F1 paddles is very quick. The power of course is awe inspiring. Tts a heavy car with barely any road noise or hint of wind noise. I love the simple instrumentation, but my favorite feature is just its looks. it is a modest, eye-catching car. Its great for the over 40 crowd.