2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 612 Scaglietti model:
Disappointed!
By Jacky on 04/18/07 13:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

When I first purchased the car I was extremly thrilled. However, after few days I discovered so many faults in the car. The handling and performance of the car is amazing!! However: 1. The car had very strong smell of fuel inside. 2. Every hole in the road sounds like if the car was going to break down. 3. The handbrake did not stop the car! I sent the car to the Ferrari shop which tried several times to fix it. The service was very good however, the car continued to have the same faults. In my opinion $260,000 car should be perfect. This car is worth only for racing, not for daily use. Don't buy this car. Thanks

Lovely Driving at Any Speed
By Scag612 on 09/03/06 01:54 AM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

Be it cruising or racing on the freeway, this car is pure pleasure. IT has enormous reserves when doing overtaking maneuvres. It is also very stable on the road, goes straight like it is on rails and is very agile in corners. It also is very good in the winter or when driving on wet slick streets.

612 Scaglietti F1 is Pure Joy
By Jonathan Docs on 10/05/05 22:07 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

This car provides stunning performance without sacrificing the comfort. The engine is downright frightening. The F1 shifts are flawless. The interior is not cramped with room in the back for small kids or quick dinner adult trips. I truly can't get enough of this car. Yes downright expensive "close to 300 thousand". However I am satisfied after purchase.

612 Scag Is Dynamite!
By Stephen Rendter on 09/07/05 17:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

This car has grown on my like a weed! The straight line tracking and solid acceleration on a fairly large body, is almost mind boggling! When you pull up to valet the 612 Scaglietti, you are swarmed like nothing ever witnessed. Quality has been good, although a few minor electronic computer gremlins that were fixed with a software update.

612
By Noel Thomas Patton on 08/01/05 10:28 AM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

I got my manual 6 speed in June of 2005 and it has exceeded my expectations. It is truly everything that a gentleman's GT car should be. Stunning styling, great craftmanship, easy to use controls, and of course great performance. It also has enough room to load up friends and/or luggage and take off ona Grand Tour, something you can't do in a Lambo.

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Worth The Wait!
By Michael Noland on 07/24/05 20:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

Absolutely Awesome! This car is so fast, and handles like a "Lambo" without the backbreaking jarred ride. So glad I purchased this vehicle. I will only drive the 612 Ferrari model.

612 Scaglietti: THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!
By Chris Treyes on 07/03/05 22:21 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

No imitator here. Purchased this car for the Speed, Comfort, and "CLASS". Waited nearly Two years, but honestly worth it. Bentley, Aston, Lambo, no longer carry this type of Ferrari substance, nor its price tag. Extremely satisfied with this 4.0 0-60 large, safe, comfortable sports car. Truly in a world of its own.

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - The Ferrari Best Ever
By MARK CONNERS on 05/19/05 22:06 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

This car has an outrageous BMW 7-Series-like ride, with awesome handling and braking. Its seats are outstanding. The back seats have enough room. the car even comes with a full trunk. It actually gets decent gas mileage. This is my third Ferrari in nine years and it is truly my favorite to date.

Not What it Seems
By John Arnold on 05/07/05 21:27 PM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6M)

When I first bought the 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, I was anticipating the greatest experience of my life. It was a great car the first couple of days, but it lost its excitement fast. The lack of a sporty design tends to not turn as many heads, but the power will take you off the line faster than any other car you will find.

Best Ferrari Ever
By david byer on 05/07/05 11:07 AM (PDT)

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Coupe F1 2dr Coupe (5.7L 12cyl 6AM)

After ordering a Ferrari 360 Modeno and finding it too small for my 6'4" frame, I decided to order the 456GT to be remodeled. Ferrari didn't know exactly when it would be coming in, so I just transfered my deposit and waited over four and a half years. I recieved all the artists drawings, engineering pictures and eventually the final pictures of the first two cars to be shown at the Detroit auto show. Upon picking up my 612 Scaglietti I was first impressed with how solid it felt and how quiet and comfortable the interior was. Its instrumentation is simple, the stereo is great but what you get from this car mostly is an eye catching exotic car that isn't too exotic. Being over 40 years old it is the best car in the world to me.