2004 Ferrari 575M - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 575M model:
Ferrari Better than Lamborghini
By David Cabrera on 12/28/04 21:33 PM (PST)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

The Ferrari 575 Maranello F1 is about the best car, other than the Enzo, that Ferrari has manufactured this year. The power the 575 has is amazing and as sucssesor to the 550 it's what Ferrari has done. A top speed of 202 mph and 0-60 in less than 5 seconds the car is the bomb! Also the F1 is very comfortable and the bucket seats are super comfy! The car is the best.

awsome
By boyarsai on 08/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

it was the best thing i ever bought. the service, the price, the speed, the reliability, just everything was was perfect.

ferrari fun
By morton on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

This car is an amazing car. I love it

Great
By epeagles on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

I love my Ferrari. It's so awesome!

The Only sports car
By johnp2 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

The ability of the 575 to achieve practically any effect that you desire is unbelieveable. I have driven and owned all the names but the combination of attributes and the way they fit together is worthy of any comparison. The finest compliment is that my wife enjoys the car as much as I do

ausome
By yodamodahama on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

This car is the greatest car I've ever seen or had. I love it.

Awsome
By aplles on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

i think that this car is awasome and if you are looking for something like this come and get it

Nice!
By Ferrari Guy on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

Heres my advice to all of you, sell your house sell your wife, your kids and your dog and if necessary, sell your soul, but buy this car, you'll find another wife soon enough once you start driving it and the devil wont catch up to get you!

MY CAR
By max cantatore on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

I have just bought this 575 for myself. This car is the best Ferrari next to the Enzo. It handels well and gets a lot of attention. At the gas stations they always talk to you about it. But my Ferrari isn tjut any, I had a veilside body kit put on it, a custom spoiler to fit the back, 21" chrome ADR wheels in the back with 19" ADR wheels in the front. And to top it all off I have a JL audio system put in it with two 10" subs with four JL 500/1 amps under green neon lights. Well thats my car, if you are looking to buy a Ferrari buy this 575!

CLASSIC EXOTIC
By Alfred on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6AM)

tHIS IS A SERIOUS CLASSIC GT. PERFORMANCE, DESIGN AND DRIVER COMFORT ARE OPTIMUM. WITH NO OTHER CAR IN ITS CLASS. WORLDS BEST ACCORDING TO NOV FORBES.