2002 Ferrari 575M - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 575M model:
575 Maranello F1
By Pacino on 01/17/06 16:37 PM (PST)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

The 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello Coupe has more power than you could ever ask for, at 515 hp. Ferrari got it right with the F1 transmission. It is super smooth and has lightning fast shifting. All this with the comfort of a Bently!

Dream Come True
By N.S. Allen on 05/26/05 18:23 PM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

The Ferrari 575M Maranello Coupe with the F1 transmission is an automotive performance enthusiasts dream come true. This car does it all. Acceleration, handling, braking, style, sophistication well you name it and the 575 M does it as well, if not better, than any other performance automobile. The 5.8 liter V-12 motor is smooth and docile while driving under normal conditions but under full throttle the motor seems even more powerful than the 515 h.p./ 588 lbs/ft ratings listed by the factory. This motor mated to the F1 transmission provides an awesome powertrain, with the incredible dexterity of the motor and the effortless, instantaneous shifts make the 575 M an absolute pleasure.

Awesome Car
By mitsuFTOfreak on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

I love this car. but the problem is it gets a little clausterphobic on the long rides but the car was worth every penny

Should have bought the GT2
By Millzz on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

I have had the car 3 weeks and have only been able to drive it 2 days. They can't figure out whats wrong with it.

Good
By Juvenilekid89 on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

THis automobile has great handling and comfort.

exelent car all around
By cjcobra on 08/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

Its an excelent car all around and surprisingly worth more than you pay for it

Waste of my precious money
By Dodgeowner on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

This car simply wasted my money. I liked the style, and the horsepower was incredible, but in the Snow here in Nova Scotia, it is going to be a rough winter. I love the look, and the hummers in the front seat, but I hate the fact that I wasted 200K of my inheritance to buy an overpriced speedster. Nice ride, ugly price.

Wonderful Vehicle
By NRH on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

Though I have only owned this vehicle for a little over a month, I love this car. It has been my lifelong dream to own a Ferrari, and I have no regrets. The sheer power of this vehicle is unbeleivable, though it can be used as a regular around-town vehicle. The insurance is a bit expensive, but its worth it to me. If you are looking for the ultimate sports car, you have found it! The only car that performs better than this beauty is the Lamborghini Murcilago, but to be honest the Murcilago is very unattractive and not as comfortable as far as seats go. There is no doubt in my mind that I made the wisest decision of my life.

Best car ever
By Sukh on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

Best car ive ever driven.

Ferrari-plain and simple
By Enzo Ferrari on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello 2dr Coupe (5.8L 12cyl 6M)

On an overall stand point, the new Ferrari 575m Marranello is outstanding. No other vichical on the face of the earth can match it's capabilities, and it's performance. I belive Ferrari Has really out done themselves this time.