Used 2002 Ferrari 456M Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 456M model:

Solid 4 seater performance car
By S. Ferrari

2002 Ferrari 456M Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl 6M)

I read some of the other reviews and wonder if these folks really owned one of these. I have. It's a great performance four seater, but a few issues mostly around window seal integrity and the electrical system. The car left me stranded once. Worse issue of all is a MSRp of $240K and a two year later value of $120K. The weakest of any Ferrari ever. Great grocery gettter and great hp for a four seater.

Power enough to race past any lowered japan import.

612 is the perfect replacement.

Fun Times
By bigwil

2002 Ferrari 456M Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl 6M)

From the day I first day I saw my baby I knew I was in love. However,when I went to the dealership they treated me not so well due to the fact that I'm 25 and wasn't dressed like the normal buyer. However all that changed when I showed up the next day with $246,000 cash, and drove away in my new car. This car is sheer beauty in motion. Anyone with the means to purchase one should get this car as fast as possible.

The interior of this car is the most impressive that I have ever seen. I've owned some the worlds best cars, but have never seen anything like this. Also, as far as the engine goes, you will feel like your flying on cloud 9 while driving this thing.

The only complaint I might have, if you twisted my arm, is that the brake pedal feels a little mushy. And slowing down at speeds of 160 mph can be a little hairy with a mushy brake. Live life, have FUN

456M
By iced

2002 Ferrari 456M Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl 6M)

IT IS THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD.

442 HP

ITS PERFECT NO INPROVEMENTS NEEDED

what more can I say
By hats to you

2002 Ferrari 456M Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl 6M)

This is much more than a car...it is a passion.....an expression of ones desire to enjoy life. Sure it cost me nearly 400k Canadian, but driving it is like nothing else out there with four palm sizes of rubber in contact with the road. Outragioulsy fun to command.

The sheer power and accelaration are heavenly. Quality of interior and design

Feels like I'm going slow because of the flacid speed gauge. When your spedometer is 300km plus it feels like your at a snails pace at my speed limit of 100km.