2003 Ferrari 360 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 360 model:
The best car ever
By Vroom Vroom on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ferrari 360 Coupe Modena F1 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6AM)

This is by far the best car that I have ever driven. If you are thinking of buying one I highly suggest it, and let me tell you it's the best bang for your buck.

Heaven
By sfboggsz on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ferrari 360 Coupe Modena F1 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6AM)

My first Ferrari. Incredible. I didn't buy it for fuel economy or riding comfort. What I found was a sports car that could be driven in the City as well as an animal on the open road. What a thrill!!!! I highly recommend the F-1 Paddle Shifters as they create a unique driving experience and make you better than you actually are as a driver.

Purely erotic !
By Nich911 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ferrari 360 Coupe Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned Porsche's,Audi's,Mercede's,Jaguar's and driven everyhing else. Nothing comes close to this in performance, balance, style and design. A sculpture of fine art. If I could build a room with a glass wall and keep my car in it I would. Simply one of the most exciting puchases I have ever made. Most people are overwhelmed when they see the car. Rarely do I ever encounter another!

Best car
By TomGar on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ferrari 360 Coupe Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Ferrari and I love to drive it. Best car that I have ever bought.

THIS A GREAT CAR
By fhghgkjhs on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

VERY FUN TO DRIVE

The Ferrari 360 Modena
By kharlan on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ferrari 360 Coupe Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

The ferrari 360 is a blend of art and technology. It is truly a work of art to visualize. Driving it is like trying to control a predator...Nothing like it...