2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 360 model:
360 Modena NY
By Speedy on 10/14/08 18:47 PM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Upgraded from a Porshe 911. As far as the handling, it's hard to say. The 911 is like a roller coaster on a track. The sound and the power of the 360 is amazing! The car screams so loud, you really do not need a radio in this car. The exhaust is music to my ears. All in all, it's AWSOME !!!

One of the best
By ChiCrazy on 04/26/06 14:13 PM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Outside of my McLaren and Lamborgini Diablo (both are silver), this is my favorite weekend car. My 360 Spyder is red. My ex-girlfriend liked the syling of this one best. For comfort, I go with my Arnage R Turbo or Phantom though - but I'll leave that review for those pages :)

Always Wanted One, Finally Got One
By Porsche Crazy on 09/05/05 14:07 PM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

We've had the Spider almost a year and have enjoyed every moment. Not only is it reliable but gets more thumb's up from people on the road than our 355 Berlinetta or 911 Turbo ever did. Lots of power, excellent sound, great handling; this car is a complete package.

360 in vegas
By catman on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Having owned Porsches all my adult life even though Ferraris were available, the 360 Spider with F1 trans was a car to drive everyday as the Porsche. The hard part to find one. I finally acquired one and it has been a ball. Sitting still the car moves people and on the highway it moves the driver. The Tubi exhaust gives you that added plus going through the underpasses and tunnels, takes it right to Monte Carlo and F1 races.

What Was I Thinking?
By adam penske on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

It's gorgeous! It's fantastic. But it's still Viper fodder. What ever happened to the days that Ferrari meant the absolute best?

Excellent
By Adam Rappin on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

This is the greatest car you can ever buy. It has leather interior and very very comfortable.