2001 Ferrari 360 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 360 model:
360 Modena NY
By Speedy on 10/14/08 18:47 PM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Upgraded from a Porshe 911. As far as the handling, it's hard to say. The 911 is like a roller coaster on a track. The sound and the power of the 360 is amazing! The car screams so loud, you really do not need a radio in this car. The exhaust is music to my ears. All in all, it's AWSOME !!!

One of the best
By ChiCrazy on 04/26/06 14:13 PM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Outside of my McLaren and Lamborgini Diablo (both are silver), this is my favorite weekend car. My 360 Spyder is red. My ex-girlfriend liked the syling of this one best. For comfort, I go with my Arnage R Turbo or Phantom though - but I'll leave that review for those pages :)

Always Wanted One, Finally Got One
By Porsche Crazy on 09/05/05 14:07 PM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

We've had the Spider almost a year and have enjoyed every moment. Not only is it reliable but gets more thumb's up from people on the road than our 355 Berlinetta or 911 Turbo ever did. Lots of power, excellent sound, great handling; this car is a complete package.

360
By Rick on 06/03/05 18:54 PM (PDT)

An all around excellent car. What an improvement over the F355

Moody Modena
By redpoorsche on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

I love my modena...as far as specialty cars go, it is one one of the most reliable. Lots of trunk room and behind the seat room if you have the carbon fiber racing seats. I call it moody because it is very specific about EVERYTHING you do, from foot on the brake, resetting the ignition kill for the alarm, to turning off the car in gear. There are lots of rules and regulations you have to abide by in order to drive this car or you will be buzzed and beeped at constantly. If you are type A, it should be no problem!

One Great Car
By James J. Cone, Esq. on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Ferrari has outdone themselves with this beauty. This car handles so well it makes diving fun. I recommend that you take lessons on hw to drive a performance car first, this was you can enjoy the ride so much more. I can't wait for next summer when I will buy my third Ferrari, The Enzo.

360 in vegas
By catman on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Having owned Porsches all my adult life even though Ferraris were available, the 360 Spider with F1 trans was a car to drive everyday as the Porsche. The hard part to find one. I finally acquired one and it has been a ball. Sitting still the car moves people and on the highway it moves the driver. The Tubi exhaust gives you that added plus going through the underpasses and tunnels, takes it right to Monte Carlo and F1 races.

360 Modena Review
By Duane Lyons on 11/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

This is the most awesome Ferrari I have owned! Great looks and performance! Much better than the 355 and 550.

What Was I Thinking?
By adam penske on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Spider 2dr Convertible (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

It's gorgeous! It's fantastic. But it's still Viper fodder. What ever happened to the days that Ferrari meant the absolute best?

Great car... to constantly be repairing
By RobertMcDonald on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena 2dr Coupe (3.6L 8cyl 6M)

Ah, Ferraris... Nothing quite like them in the world. The 360 Modena is a great example. Performance, beauty, and the reliability of a Mazda or Ford. No, worse than that. Look forward to constant repairs, many annoying problems, and spending a lot of time at the dealership. Do yourself a favor and only plan on using it on weekends. Day to day, I'll take an NSX or 911.