1997 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:
Better than a Timex
By brian on 09/01/06 19:57 PM (PDT)

1997 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I bought this car when it had 83,000 miles on it and it was 5 years old. I feel it is the most reliable car I have ever owned. 202,000 miles with regular maintenance. It does wear out front rotors quickly, I've replaced them 3 times. The only repair I have made is a new serpentine belt and a radiator. A/C has a slow leak but its nearly 10 years old. I love this car, it accelerates well, rides smooth and has plenty of interior room.

70K and Bullet proof
By hockhog203 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Bought this car as a leftover in 1998 for $16,000. 3.5 motor has plenty of power. Car handles great! Soft ride, great control Repair costs have totalled about $100 since brand new. A little rough on the front rotors, 2 sets in 60k. Holds 5 people in comfort. Would buy this car again in a heartbeat.

Hi Performance Sedan
By Mike G on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I've always liked sedans for their ride and have nothing but compliments for this car. Even after six years this car still has great acceleration and handling. Only two minor problems...power steering pump years ago and hard starting some times (cold). Otherwise, terrific!