1997 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:
a great car, beats ever new model of other makes
By n5061m on 07/27/13 16:11 PM (PDT)

1997 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

easily one of the best cars i ever owned. wish that they were still being made. i would own a new one now. got 32 to 34 mpg on the open high way. great car.

BEST CAR EVER MADE IN THE USA
By rgfrit on 10/31/09 05:50 AM (PDT)

1997 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I can say that these cars are Fantastic! The 3.5L Makes this car really get up and go! The mileage Is about 25 mpg, And parts for these vehicles are very Inexpensive, It is to bad they do not make them Any more. THE BEST VEHICLE EVER MADE IN USA!!!

Better than a Timex
By brian on 09/01/06 19:57 PM (PDT)

1997 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I bought this car when it had 83,000 miles on it and it was 5 years old. I feel it is the most reliable car I have ever owned. 202,000 miles with regular maintenance. It does wear out front rotors quickly, I've replaced them 3 times. The only repair I have made is a new serpentine belt and a radiator. A/C has a slow leak but its nearly 10 years old. I love this car, it accelerates well, rides smooth and has plenty of interior room.

If you can find one... buy it!
By Decoy72 on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

This car is great car in almost every area ecept for city gas mileage. Once it hits the highway you can expect around 30 - 35 mpg. Other than that one issue, I love mine. Lots of power, great looks, low maintenance costs and every feature imaginable for a car of this class.

70K and Bullet proof
By hockhog203 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Bought this car as a leftover in 1998 for $16,000. 3.5 motor has plenty of power. Car handles great! Soft ride, great control Repair costs have totalled about $100 since brand new. A little rough on the front rotors, 2 sets in 60k. Holds 5 people in comfort. Would buy this car again in a heartbeat.

Great Full Size Sedan
By thiel433 on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

This full size sedan has been nothing short of a stellar vehicle. I have literally traveled all over the country from coast to coast with the car and it has been a champion over time. Not to mention, I have gotten some great looks for its style and looks. Definitely a great buy!!

Have loved this car
By manning_mike on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for over five years now. A couple of times I have been tempted to trade it in on a new one, but have decided that I still like the Vision better. Had rattles and shakes at the beginning, but they were all cleared up. Acceleration is great, hiway mileage is around 30.

Hi Performance Sedan
By Mike G on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I've always liked sedans for their ride and have nothing but compliments for this car. Even after six years this car still has great acceleration and handling. Only two minor problems...power steering pump years ago and hard starting some times (cold). Otherwise, terrific!

Good Fast Car
By Bob M on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

This is easly one of the best cars I've owned in this class. It is reliable, fast off the line and very comfortable maintenance has been minamal and the handeling is good. It makes me miss my 1969 Chevelle. Although I'm not happy with Chryslers powertrains of late (with the transmission problems they have) I'm hoping for the best from this car.