1995 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:
just keeps on kicking
By Star on 07/28/08 06:48 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from a friend a couple of years back and now it is over 175,000 miles and just won't quit. The a/c is dead and the clips to the windshield wipers fluids tubers are broke, can't replace these either but it always starts no matter the weather and kicks snow out of the way better than most trucks I have driven ( 2 foot snow drifts? this car laughed at them). The check engine light also goes on for no reason. Have had it on the computer half dozen times without any problems. Get up and go is great, passes other vehicles easily. Oh and if your taller than 5'7" your going to hit your head almost every time getting into this pretty little car. I love my purple beast.

It won't die
By Star on 07/17/08 11:41 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from a friend about 3 years ago, it is now turning 175,000 miles and it just won't die, actually getting tired of hitting my head getting into the car as I am all of 5,9". Love the hide away cup holders and mystic purple color. Things not so great, a/c is dead, clips that hold the windshield wipers lines in place broke and can't replace as they don't make this car anymore. In 3 years I have replaced the belts, spark plugs and the oil. That is about it. Oh and for winter driving. I can plow through 2 foot snow drifts and thankfully not get stuck.

1995 Eagle Vision Esi
By Michael on 08/12/07 18:37 PM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

A fun to drive car. Purchased in Whitehall, Ohio in 1997, then shipped it to Germany in 2001. Experienced minor problems (normal wear and tear). Ran great on the German AUTOBAHN.

Purple Vision
By stormydazetn on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I bought the car at about 145,000 miles and it now has 180,000. Had to replace water pump, headlights, and there is a problem with the wireing harness to the cooling fans which can be fixed by bypassing the fuse box in the car to the one in the motor compartment. The transmission just went out but only the clutch part not the gears. The A/C went out at about 170,000.

Eagle Vision TSI
By GE-Rob on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

Initially a 70K warranty. In warranty..Transmission replace, Fuel injection replace, Tie-rod ends, Trunk lid rusted out. After warranty...Hood nose rusting, headlights fogged lenses, doors creak, transmission slipping again, traction control not working, front struts bad.

Good, But.....
By pellis on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

This car is very comfortable. I kept up with oil changes very well. The car is nice, handles well, and can stand a bump or two. Had problems when it hit 150,000. Transmission just died on my way to work. No warning, no light, no slipping, just up and died. That is the only reason my rated the reliability 8. Car was perfect, if not for that.

don't buy
By Cranberry on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Nothing but problems. This car is a total piece of junk and I will never buy a Chrysler product again.

Nice driver
By RockinRon on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Replaced transmission at 95,000 kms, while is going again at 175,000 kms. Had starter problems, control module and strut problem. Gets 29-32 mpg while rides beautifully. Not worth anything now with Eagle line discontinued. Engine seems solid.

Eagle Vision
By willyfont on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

vehicle is that it was very tempermental about its fluid. changed it lubes every 3000 but if I waited till 3001 you could tell a difference in how it drove.In the 2 years car stalled out twice. Happen when I put in cheap fuel. fuel treatments solved this in with oil changes. Overall this is one of the best cars I have ever owned. The only reason we parted with it is because it was recently totaled. One last thing. You can really feel the road with this car which is a plus to me. If you run over a rock you will feel it. Drives great on Snow and Ice.

95 eagle vision ESI
By mm on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Purchased the vehicle new in '94 and have 95000 miles on it. I have been very pleased with the performance - lots of power, gets 29 mpg on long highway trips. In addition, there haven't been any serious mechanical problems to date, except the alternator was replaced at 85000 miles and the air conditioner was repaired twice under warranty.