1994 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:
nice
By confused on 05/18/10 10:48 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

i dont know whats wrong with all these other peoples cars. maybe they just have bad luck or i got the best one out of the bunch. i bought the car back in 01 with about 90000 miles on it previous owner said no problem with it and as far as i can see he was honst because ive had this car and have to do no major repairs just the minor keep ups. i actually love this car so much i went ahead and put alloy rims on it a sunroof on it and i put wood grain all through interior of car. its now 2010 it has 144000 miles on it and its still running nice!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

awesome car
By paulito13 on 07/17/08 15:54 PM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

This has been an awesome car. I had the vehicle oiled 5 times and it still has maintained a rust free vehicle with now just over 172000 kms. I plan on getting it repainted as the exterior clear coat has given way. Garage kept and well oiled this vehicle has given pretty much great driving with 2 new batteries since I took ownership. The engine, 3.5 litre is one of the best, giving quick acceleration and great highway performance when required. I used to burn premium gas but now it seems to run well just on regular. Good trunk room, great leather interior and a modern look keep this car in my garage. I almost bought another one when I saw it going for peanuts on ebay. A great car.

I can't complain.
By Renee Root on 07/18/07 08:58 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

Overall this has been a pretty good car. The transmission has been fixed twice, the air conditioning also broke twice. The tie rods have been changed in the front.

A Quality Car
By Richard Menke on 11/16/05 15:59 PM (PST)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

This car gets me 30 MPG consistently. I had only one problem, a leak in the radiator. Its ride is stiff and noisy. The rest is nothing but good to great.

Good Car for the Money
By Clemons on 03/21/05 12:23 PM (PST)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

We've had this car for over 8 years now and it has been overall a good car. Its had some problems, mainly the A/C and we replaced a tie-rod end and sway bar connecters in the front, but overall its been good. I change the transmission fluid every year, which might be excessive, but ... Its real fun to drive, has lots of room, and lots of options. Rides great.

I got a good one
By diggerm on 11/04/04 11:35 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I bought my TSi used at 23,000mi. Apart from a minor leak in the A/C at 60,000, the car has been great, needing only normal wear and tear items replaced. Now at 130,000 miles and 11 years, the car is mostly suffering from "old age". I had two 30,000 miles of commuting years, suffering only a puncture. I've never had to add oil to the 3.5L between changes. I was warned about buying this car used, but it checked out well under inspection. Regular required maintenance has been performed, including transmission fluid changes every 25,000 miles. Perhaps that's why almost all the parts are originals.

A great car for 10 years
By Jens Sorensen on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

Only problems have been with the AC. It's been a great car.

Never Again
By garyr51 on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Transmission went out at 68000, the engine locked up at 75000. The driver seat frame broke, and there is some type of clunk in the front end that the shops can't figure out. When it was running, it was a great touring car - a very nice smooth ride; but the horrid reliability has cost me many, many thousands! No mor Chrysler products for me - ever!!

Like the Looks; Hate the repair costs
By D. Edwards on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I love the looks of the this car, but I should have done more research before I bought it. It seems that the same problems I've had are what other owners have experienced. Water pump went out (a major cost covered by the extended warranty); transmission replaced (unfortunately just after the warranty expired); AC ghost activates the defroster on full blast hot for no reason (dealer can't replicate); front end wobble (pretty sure this one is ball joints or tie rod ends).

More than a
By Michigan Maynard on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I picked up a 1994 TSI to replace my car that was totaled while parked. The price I paid was well within reason and at under 82K miles and one owner this car has plenty left. I've only had it for a couple weeks, but I already feel like it's "my car". I didn't favor Chrysler products in the past (I'm a die-hard Toyota fan) but they did something right with this one. Mileage isn't too bad either so I won't go broke keeping gas in it.