1993 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:
Best of the LH sedans
By phil on 06/17/09 16:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I owned this car from 1998 until 2005. The 1993 model TSi had the stiffest suspension of any LH sedan and was actually de-tuned the following year because most drivers found it too stiff. The Eagle was designed to be the "sport" model vs the Intrepid and Concorde. My TSi could corner better than my 1984 Toyota Supra. It was the best car I ever owned. It was a combination sports sedan, luxury sedan and family sedan. The fully loaded model had absolutely everything cars twice the price had like the trip computer. These LH sedans saved Chrysler at the time because they were incredibly reliable and multi- functional. You could drive your kids to school safely and take a corner like a sports car.

Eagle Vision TSi Kicks Ass...
By KickAssGurl100 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I've had my car for 7 years now and love it. Never had any problems with it just keeping up with the oil changes, brakes, fluids, etc which I do all myself. The car hugs the curves and doesn't do that rolly polly thing. Well, for me the gas mileage is good. Since I drive lots of long country roads I get 26mpg.

93 TSI has been good to me
By Tommart on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

My ratings are higher, but I agree with the other comments. Bought the TSI when it was 4 years old with 50K and I now have 141K 7 years later. I've had problems with A/C (3 times), water pump, catalytic converter, and CD player. I've replaced the struts, battery, and tires once. I've had two brakes jobs including rotating rotars. With all this, I don't remember having an 11 year old car with so few maintenance items. I have no plans to sell it. It's still my daily carpool car.

Good Looks/Some Maintenance
By fishinalltime on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

It was a program car. I drive in carefully, but have had to have the front end worked on 2x for rattles. 2 water pumps that were covered under the 7/70. This is what bothers me, the stereo went out, yes thats right. Never happened to me before ever. Repainted in bright platinum color, the light driftwood faded bad and Chrysler knew it because I only paid 25% of the cost. They also gave me a lifetime warranty on the new paint job. All in all I have had it 7 years and it has been a very good car, never left me stranded anyway.

Overall Fairly Good
By Neville S. on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I bought this because I needed a bigger car than my Grand Am. The Eagle has had some reliability problems, specifically the A/C. The same problems seem to recurr every 40k miles or so. At first I had an extended warranty to 100k so I didn't care too much. More lately, it has cost me more to fix. There is a recall on the fuel rail. I must say that for the purpose (large car to haul a family) it has done very well. We take long trips with 2 adults, a baby, and 2 teenagers without feeling cramped. The trunk is huge. The stereo sounds great (Infinity). The leather seats are comfortable.